Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We purchased a used 2011 that has the factory ordered, dealer installed Brushed Nickel Fuel Door, a $175.00 option. We would prefer a stock body coloured one for our WHITE car.

If you have a WHITE car and would like to TRADE us, all it will cost you is postage to send me yours and I will send you mine! (plus some trust from both sides :thumbsup: ) It is very easy to remove: one tab you put a small screwdriver under to lift it, then slide the door over and off the bracket!

I want to hold out on finding someone with a white one but if you have another color I will keep you in mind and if unsuccessful at finding a white one I will consider another color. (Obviously I am trying to save the cost of painting)

There are pictures of this in my album if you go to my profile.

·
Registered
8 Posts
If you cannot find one....I have IBM I would trade

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We purchased a used 2011 that has the factory ordered, dealer installed Brushed Nickel Fuel Door, a $175.00 option. We would prefer a stock body coloured one for our WHITE car.

If you have a WHITE car and would like to TRADE us, all it will cost you is postage to send me yours and I will send you mine! (plus some trust from both sides :thumbsup: ) It is very easy to remove: one tab you put a small screwdriver under to lift it, then slide the door over and off the bracket!

I want to hold out on finding someone with a white one but if you have another color I will keep you in mind and if unsuccessful at finding a white one I will consider another color. (Obviously I am trying to save the cost of painting)

There are pictures of this in my album if you go to my profile.
I figured out how to post thumbnail photo's here.........::confused: :

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts