Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyone I would love to see what everyone has ordered. If everyone would download Screenhunterpro, the free version then go to the official camaro site buid your camaro then use screen hunter to capture you picture and post it in your thread. It would be very cool to see evryones version ofthe perfect Camaro! Of course you will have to upload your image onto the web somewhere there are lots of free sites that will allow you to do that also.

Here is mine!

Show me yours!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oceanchevy: read my first thread I explained it there. Also I looked to see if someone had already started this and I couldn't find anything. My apologies I didn't mean to be redundant!

If a moderator would like they could just move mine to the official thread.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sprspt - I almost got the exact layout you have there since I am a huge Bama Football fan, Good looking car!

I cant get the one off of Chev website but here is a real life pic
Dano - I like your color! You can screen grab the picture from the Chevrolet site by downloading Screenhunter (get the free version) I promise you won't regret it, it is a handy tool to have!

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
Here it is...now hurry up and build it already!:BangHead:

·
Registered
141 Posts
Everyone I would love to see what everyone has ordered. If everyone would download Screenhunterpro, the free version then go to the official camaro site buid your camaro then use screen hunter to capture you picture and post it in your thread. It would be very cool to see evryones version ofthe perfect Camaro! Of course you will have to upload your image onto the web somewhere there are lots of free sites that will allow you to do that also.

Here is mine!

Show me yours!:thumbsup:
Where did you download it from? I can't find it....

·
Registered
395 Posts

this is my baby, im gonna upgrade the hell out of it muhahahaha lol :5go:

I just wish i could get the red halo rings like my picture :lol:

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
To screen grab, you get the pic you want on you PC screen and click Print Screen (a button above your numpad) This copies whatever is on the screen. Then you go in MS paint or something, paste the pic and crop your photo.

This is what my Camaro's gonna look like when I order it- except with the grille insert, blade spoiler, and it's gonna be white. Then I'll finish it with a two tone. Top is gonna be black. See sig.:D

Attachments

1 - 20 of 40 Posts