Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got a call from my cousin today ( top seller at buff whelan chevy, in sterling heights mi.. jeff caul ) that my car is schd to be built the week of the 27th (which is this week) wondering how long from 3400 stat to dealership? kinda anxious its a 2ss/rs 6spd.. lets just say i was out drinking all day today as it was almost the birth of a child! god i cant wait for my princess to arrive!

·
Registered
185 Posts
I am in the same configuration as you.....pacing...waiting....anxious....however there are several people that had TPW 7/20 with no VIN....so at this point...fingers crossed.

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
Mine only took about 16 days from built to dealership so soon very soon start practicing the Camaro dance :fluffy:and get the camera ready :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
It only took 14 days for me with the delivery being this Thursday. Arriving two weeks exactly to after it was produced.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sweet, dont get my hopes up! maybe in 2 weeks u will see a pic of my new baby girl!

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
sweet, dont get my hopes up! maybe in 2 weeks u will see a pic of my new baby girl!
fine ill be the one to keep ur hopes down... mine was built 33 days ago and still dont have it :( ... maybe it got lost in area 51... but considering they figured out the problem there is no reason newer builds will have to go there so 2 weeks after build is def possible :thumbsup:

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
fine ill be the one to keep ur hopes down... mine was built 33 days ago and still dont have it :( ... maybe it got lost in area 51... but considering they figured out the problem there is no reason newer builds will have to go there so 2 weeks after build is def possible :thumbsup:
well just be happy that they r fixing yours before it breaks on the street.. how did they fix the problem?

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
well just be happy that they r fixing yours before it breaks on the street.. how did they fix the problem?
it was part of the trans recall recall thing... all i really know

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
still waiting! impatientlly

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
got a vin! build status 3800! it was produced! oh baby girl come to daddy! lol sorry super excited now!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
lol....

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
SHE IS HERE!! SHE ARRIVED LATE FRIDAY NIGHT! WENT AND SNUCK IN THE DEALER'S BACK LOT TO SEE HER! DIDNT WANT TO SEE HER THEY WAY I DID, SHE WAS FILTHY! BUT SHE IS HERE.. PICKIN HER UP TOMORROW!!! YEAH BABY!

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
SHE IS HERE!! SHE ARRIVED LATE FRIDAY NIGHT! WENT AND SNUCK IN THE DEALER'S BACK LOT TO SEE HER! DIDNT WANT TO SEE HER THEY WAY I DID, SHE WAS FILTHY! BUT SHE IS HERE.. PICKIN HER UP TOMORROW!!! YEAH BABY!

CONGRATS! sooooooo close. Make sure you post some pictures. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
257 Posts
good to hear u are finally getting it. dont forget to post the pics and do the dance

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
my baby is home!

she is here ! will get pics up soon!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

1 - 20 of 22 Posts