Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was browsing Camaro5.com (yea I go there every now and then) and I came across this little thingie to build your Camaro. It's so cool. It's like pricing it on the GM site. Although I must say an LT2 with a couple of options is a lil pricey. I hit 35Kwith only a few selections.

Click on the picture to build your 5th gen:

BTW it sucks how 5thgen.org never gets recognized. :mad:

·
Premium Member
5,229 Posts
Thanks for the build link.

I noticed that Cam5 has people often going to other sites and posting up threads and redirecting them to the Cam5 site.

It does work to drive up traffic, but I personally frown on that. I noticed that some of my pics and videos made it over to the Cam5 site. I'm a dummy about tagging videos. I even had one person arguing with me about the content. It was MY video!

·
Registered
105 Posts
I have the same thing happen on my G8 site and its like WTF!!

·
Registered
105 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Thanks for the build link.

I noticed that Cam5 has people often going to other sites and posting up threads and redirecting them to the Cam5 site.

It does work to drive up traffic, but I personally frown on that. I noticed that some of my pics and videos made it over to the Cam5 site. I'm a dummy about tagging videos. I even had one person arguing with me about the content. It was MY video!

When My pics end up on other sites, I go over and change the picture to something completely un-related. A guy was trying to sell some Jeep parts on Ebay Using links to hosted photos of my Jeep. Funny thing when his ebay auction was trying to sell 'Wheel like picture above' and I had replaced my Jeep photo with pictures of my Daughter's Power Wheels Barbie Jeep

·
Registered
349 Posts
Here's a much better one Jason Debler and his buddy JakeRobb made.

http://www.camaroz28.com/camarobuilder/
Can I asume that when you click on certain options that make other options uncheckable (but are checked as well), that means those options are included in the first option you check (example: RS Package)
I'm still somewhat confused on what is included in the RS package on the SS1 and SS2

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Here's a much better one Jason Debler and his buddy JakeRobb made.

http://www.camaroz28.com/camarobuilder/
Hey thanks. I optioned out a 2SS with everything except the Auto tranny, the spoiler, ground effects, car cover and 21 inch wheels and it came to $37,955. About what we were expecting for a near-loaded SS, right? It's a good deal, because the SRT8's loaded price is 45,275. A Whole 8K more! For the same (or more ) performance- and the Camaro has more options. Def. a grand slam, GM.

·
Registered
26 Posts
looks like the camaro will come in right between the stang and the dodge.and for the money it will shread any stang.drove a 07 gt stang rental car for a week. it had 10 k on the clock and felt like it was going to fall apart any second.and the interior sucked. real cheap and junky cant wait for my gen 5!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts