Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Mild to wild...

Tell us what your dream Camaro would be..... Starting with what you'll drive off the lot, and then........... WHAT YOU'LL HAVE AFTER YOU'RE DONE MAKING IT YOUR OWN!!! :cool:

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

As I've said before I'd like to buy mine in white and do something similar to my sig.

However, having seen the color options, I'm beginning to talk myself into a new beast starting with a black camaro with silver ice metallic stripes.

I'm gonna throw in the RS package, black/dark cloth seats, upgraded stereo, HUD, and if I go for my new idea I want the orange accent lighting inside.

Either way though, it's gonna be an L99 SS comin off the lot.

After I'm done making it my own...

It'd be my sig car, with the same mechanicals as below.

Going along with my new idea. I'd like to have the stripes edged in a thin orange stripe to match the interior lighting. Same color accents on the rims a la the concept vert. DARK tinted windows, dark smoked taillights, and smoked front turn signals. Leave the RS badges. Depending on how it looks either recolor or remove the main grill bow tie all together, but definitely leave and recolor the rear bow tie. Top it off with an after market exhaust, high flow intake, a lil dyno tune, and I should be sitting pretty on a mean daily driver.

PS.... Jinx if you're reading this, a chop of this second idea would be nice if possible. I think you might get what theme I'm going for with it... Kinda similar to that RCR Camaro that was auctioned at Barrett-Jackson.

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
if built my way hmmmm i go with a ls7 4 wheel coil over adjustable suspension,Lowered, 20s and super fat stagered wheels and tires Kooks Catless Headers Straight Pips Center Exiting Exhaust Hugger Orange, Gun Metal Wheels Or Carbon Fiber Wheels, Big Baer 4 piston Brakes and Massive Rotors,Locking Dif, Sparco Seats,Sparco Wheel

·
Registered
275 Posts
PS.... Jinx if you're reading this, a chop of this second idea would be nice if possible. I think you might get what theme I'm going for with it... Kinda similar to that RCR Camaro that was auctioned at Barrett-Jackson.
Jinx should set up a paypal account for photoshop requests ;)

·
Premium Member
2,665 Posts
hmmm

Im working on a cluster of photshops now. I act like GM and release it at a later time.

·
Banned
4,153 Posts
Victory Red with Silver Stripes. RS/SS Model, LS3 (of course). Dark Tinted windows (it is AZ after all). I will probably paint the bezel on the cluster body colored (I don't like the Chrome or the Silver). I would like to convert all of the gauge lights to red (if I can't order it that way).

IDEALLY I'd like a hood scoop like the 4th gen SS with the checkered stripes like the anniversary edition. Oh, and I'd buy an aftermarket tail pipe panel (whatever it's called), because I don't like the one that's on there really. Maybe different exhaust tips?

·
Premium Member
2,665 Posts
Stock:

-Inferno Orange Metallic
-SS/RS
-Orange/red insert option w/ matching lighting
- LS3
- M6 (duh)
- Standard plain roof (to keep the reverse mohawk)

GMPP (if they have these things):

-Ripshift

Aftermarket:

-10% tint
-Custom grille with SS emblem in the middle w/ orange jewel SS emblem. (ill fab one if I have to, but it will look like the stock grille with the exceptions)
-Custom H-pipe (ill fab it up if I have to)
-Stainless Axleback
-CAI
-Tune
-Nitto 555s

That will be the starter list.

·
Registered
275 Posts
RS + SS
LS3 with TR6060
Solid top...no, sunroof... no, wait, maybe a convertible? Hrm, get back to you on this one. :)
HUD, maybe backup/parking assist (never used it before, no idea if I'd like it or not)
Bluetooth and USB connectivity
Secondary Gauges
Sirius Satellite Radio
blue ambient lighting
Billet style pedals, or something unique looking
shift knob
Black or dark gray wheels
black and white interior
- http://static.howstuffworks.com/gif/2010-chevrolet-camaro-1.jpg
Jetstream Blue Metallic aka Jinx blue
Dark tint

EDIT: Fine fine, Jetstream Blue Metallic *OR* Jinx blue :D

·
Premium Member
2,665 Posts
^ Jetstream is much lighter than Jinx Blue. I need to put up some color swatches. lol.

I still love you for picking my color. Viva la Resistance..........

·
Registered
3,345 Posts
off the lot
a Black w/red strips all the way down the front and back or orange with black
RS + SS
LS3 manual
hard top or convertible depends on price and weight
HUD, HID Bluetooth and USB port
Secondary Gauges
Sirius Satellite Radio
ambient lighting
Billet style pedals
Black wheels
black leather interior:roxor:

aftermarket

intake:)
headers ;)
full exhaust:cool:
cams :D
possibly procharger?:roxor:
droped an inch or two
rear gears not good with this stuff but ithink the higher the number the higher the torque... sooo 410's??:confused:

·
Registered
109 Posts
My Pick for Custom Build/Options and related estimated "MIN" pricing.

Color: TBD

LT – V6 Manual 25k
RS Package 1.5k
Halo Lighting (incl)

20in Wheel Option 1.0k
Sunroof 1.0k
Premium Stereo 0.5k
Strip Kit .05k
4 Cluster Console Gauge Option .05k

Min Estimated Net Cost 30K

OR

Color: TBD

SS – V8 LS3 Manual 32k
RS Package 1.5k
Halo Lighting (incl)

20in Wheel Option (Included)
Sunroof 1.0k
Premium Stereo 0.5k
Strip Kit .05k
4 Cluster Console Gauge Option (included)

Min Estimated Net Cost 35.5K

·
Registered
318 Posts
Color - Cyber Grey Metallic
Engine - LS3
Tranny - 6-speed Manual
Interior -
Leather Buckets w/ Orange inserts
HUD
Torque\volt\etc guages
Purple or Blue ambient lighting
20" chrome wheels w/ black inserts
RS Package with Halo lights, decklid spoiler, afterburners, and said 20" wheels
Interior 4-piece body-colored trim kit.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand now for the aftermarket -

4" double-walled tips
K&N Ram-Air intake
Offroad H-pipe
Tokico lowering springs by 1.3 in the back, 1.0 in the front.
Lunati cam (not sure on the grind)
A spare set of Eagle F1's for track day.
BMR adjustable sway and panhard bars
BMR K\A members
DiabloSport tune for 89 Octane (I know, I know..)
B&M Short throw shifter
Black 8-ball shift knob
10% Window Tinting all the way around as close to 'gray' as I can get.

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
I'm keeping it simple.

SS
LS3 (please GM, bump this up another 30hp).
M6
Torch Red
Black leather
Gauge package

I don't care about the stereo, sunroof, halos or anything frivolous. I pretty much only care about how fast it is.

Then I'll start with...

Full exhaust
Intake
Pulleys
TB
Gears
Cam
Tune

After all that, it'll be time for new wheels and suspension.

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
Jinx... Nevermind about that chop man... I've ended my long stand off with photoshop! :lol: Man that program n me were goin around for a few months... But photoshop decided to play nice tonight and here's what I came up with...

I like those stripes. Good job on the Photoshop.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Okay, I'll play.

I'm probably going to be waiting until the 2011 model year, so the colors offered and such may have changed.

SS/RS Coupe, with all the gizmos that come with it

Either orange with white stripes or yellow with black stripes. I was really leaning toward orange, but I want a bright Hugger orange. I'm not sure Inferno orange is what I want. I'll have to see it in person first. Either way, I want it to be really bright.

The interior color depends on the exterior color I choose. If it's orange, then I'm going to want the orange trim upgrades. If it's yellow, then I want black.

Automatic transmission

Moonroof

I plan to keep this car absolutely stock. However, I've decided that in a few years I'm going to want to get a second 5th Gen Camaro that I will customize.

I'm going to be looking for a retired B4C car.

I'll paint it Frost Green and do a custom interior.

Then I'll rebuild the engine and transmission, throw on a supercharger, and wind it out to 600+ hp.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts