Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So i finally deceided what name to give HIM. It is TAZ. i will post info on my story and mods as i get them done. Will try to post in order. I have pits. More to come

·
Premium Member
4,383 Posts
Great name, thats the name I gave to our HHR.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Cool name, I look forward to seeing the progress!

·
Registered
202 Posts
Cool name. I named mine Orange Appeal. When we first got her home, my wife said my car had sex appeal and I yea she does, but she also has orange appeal and so Orange Appeal became her name.

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Some pict of my mods..

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
TAZ, Cool Name!!!!!

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
A couple of picts of my polished grills...

Attachments

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The license plate holder the eyes light up when the running/headlights come on. The DLR/Fog lights are from AAC and are the PW13 LED's not the plazma lights. I am waiting on the time to purchase wiring harness (need funds) so I can turn the DLR's into driving lights at night... Thanks for looking...

·
Vendor
818 Posts
The license plate holder the eyes light up when the running/headlights come on. The DLR/Fog lights are from AAC and are the PW13 LED's not the plazma lights. I am waiting on the time to purchase wiring harness (need funds) so I can turn the DLR's into driving lights at night... Thanks for looking...
very cool :D Are you going to link the DLRs to come on with your hign beams? Or just have a a switch for them?

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
A couple of picts of my polished grills...
I like that grill setup both top and bottom look super clean nice choice! :thumbsup:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts