Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
ModernCamaro.com Founder / Former Camaro Disciple
11,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

http://www.fquick.com/blog/Ford_Fans__Mustang_Bullitt_Arriving_in_Early_2008/875

The Ford Mustang Bullitt was fully revealed yesterday and it’s set to hit the streets in early 2008. Inspired from the Stang that stared in the 1968 film, “Bullit” with Steve McQueen, the new Mustang Bullitt is dressed in a dark green paint (though it is available optionally in black) and lacks exterior badges, scoops and spoilers. The retro style alloy wheels are wrapped in 235/50ZR 18 BF Goodrich rubber. Inside, the Mustang Bullitt is adorned in Charcoal Black leather and Satin metallic trim.

The Bullitt comes equipped with a tweaked version of Ford’s 4.6-liter V8 engine delivering 315 Hp and 325-lbs/ft of torque while notably, the redline is increased by 250 RPM to 6,500 RPM. According to Ford, the Bullitt will be available in a limited production run of 7,700 units with a Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of $31,075.

....so it sounds like plenty will be on the road to see Camaro tail lights. :D

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Love the crossbar over the engine. Is that suppose to keep that:lol:powerhouse from leaping out?:rotflmao:

·
8,984 Posts
Yeah, another special edition Mustang from Ford :lol:
I totally agree, but I think it is nice.

My last Camaro was very understated, but would kill on demand. (not that the Bullit can do that):eek:

No badges, no spoiler, no scoops, USUALLY no problem.

Watch out for the wolf wearing wool.:roxor:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts