Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
No... Reaching for topics would be posting about all the crule jokes you've pulled on people who weren't "Car Literate". I seem to have heard them all in HS.

·
See You On Course
3,867 Posts
I'm kinda bummed. I was hoping for a button push-start instead of a key turn. It's kinda futuristic to walk up to your car, and it unlocks automatically, and you get in and push a button. Plus, keys scratch stuff.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Eh, that's too much tech that can fail. I prefer mechanical over electronic when possible. (My dad's fancy 05 explorer has MUCH, MUCH more throttle lag than my old-ass 97 s-10, it's funny really.)

I prefer having a key, and if possible..I would prefer to have the automatic headlights turned off and to let me turn them on and off when I **** well choose to, same with windshield wipers ;).

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
330 Posts
anybody see the key in the first bumblebee in the movie??? it did not even have a key ;) but did have a standard ignition switch.

on the other hand, there was VERY little interior shown on the new bumblebee. i was looking for it. i saw a very short glimpse of it, and it did not look like the concept. i did not see the key though

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
1 - 15 of 15 Posts