Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well the leaked reports say that Bumblebee is going to return as the concept Camaro for the 2nd movie. But just like the first one hes going to reformat into a new car shortly into it.
Saleen is under contract for the next movie and his star in the last film Barricade the police car went MIA at the end.
No word on that yet but Saleen has been ramping up production on another concept for the movie. You remember Saleen was the company that brought us the movie 5th gen Camaro. So get this..

Possible spoiler:

It turns out that Bumblebee gets it bad in this film and while regenerating he needs to reformat again. This time he turns turns into the next Saleen Mustang that is based on the refresh Ford is doing to the pony car about the same time the movie comes out the new faced mustang will be making the rounds. This will be Saleens autobot version of that car.
I guess with Shelby getting the Knight Rider pie and GM hitting a home run with Transformers last year Saleen had bitched maybe and had some pull since they did make the first Bumblebee. But also in one interview it was stated if the movie did do well Saleen would be more prominent in the next movie. So it looks like Bumblebee is going to be a 5th gen Camaro and half way through the movie hes going to be wearing a pony in the grill...:BangHead:
Studios they have a perfect formula on thier hands and they fudge it up. I knew it wouldnt last long..

and just to get you going more...
Also I guess Ford is in talks to up its presence in the movie to be other autobots. So we will see.:mad:

here is a link to some of the rumors:

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=318

and just an FYI..Paramount has some say on these boards so a lot of the info is posted and deleted. So if you don't see it wait a few and check back. Someone will have something about it. Heck they had a script up there a week back...

·
Registered
620 Posts
And here i thought Mr. Bay was a cool guy and all that, GRRRR saleen is an a$$. You knew it was goign to happen though, look at his comments about the first movie and the camaro there. :BangHead::mad:

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
No way that GM would allow the use of their cars if it transformed into a Ford. No way.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Hehe

Saw an article a while back...

Michael Bay Vows to Spread False Transformers 2 News

Apparently, Michael Bay is taking action to combat the early leakage of vital Transformers 2 inside information. After the leaked production photos and concept work for the first transformers movie, Bay has decided to take a proactive stance in regards to the sequel, set to be released in June 2009. Here’s the scoop from the man himself:

“One thing I do know is I know how to screw them up more… We’re going to leak a lot of false information all over the place. I now know their game. They’re going to get a lot of script treatments that they think are going to be the script. They will never see the script. We’ve got scripts and treatments written up that we’re going to leak. No one’s going to know. There’s one out that’s fake right now. There are going to be many others.”

So what does this mean? Well, it means the Transformer 2 treatment you bought off ebay is probably a phony.
No worries Bay wants a hit, not a flop :rotflmao:

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
For cryin out loud...is it April 2nd yet???!!!:bs::lookandleave:

·
Premium Member
2,665 Posts
Well if we lose BB and KITT, here some other 5th gen hollywood possiblities:

-Rockfords car (Rockford Files)
-Modern Day re-telling of American Graffiti featuring all modern muscle and then some
-GM could sucker punch Ford in the stomach and take their candy by having a sequel of Gone in 60 Seconds (just called Gone) that make a old ZL-1 the new girl with a few thefts of 5th gens
-Or really F**k with Ford by throwing there car in a remake of Bullitt and have Lt. Frank Bullitt drive a dark green 5th gen.

The moral is: GM can screw Ford in hollywood just like Ford can. ;)

But honestly, I think it would be a clusterf*** to have all Autobots change into Fords. Let's see:

-Ironhide: F-250
-Ratchet: Expedition
-BB: Mustang
-No come back for Jazz because there isnt anything besides a Miata that ford owns that near a Kappa car, unless they think up something retarded like a riced out focus (which Saleen use to make)
-Rumors of new Autobots, so maybe a Fusion, Taurus X, and few other ghey vehicles. I think Michael Bay is smarter than that.

·
Registered
523 Posts
well if anything good comes out of this it might help bring ford out of the slump they ve been in,id like to see my dad and uncles get back some of the money they invested in ford stocks.retirement.

im a chevy guy but i dont want to see ford fold up either,it no fun whooping another chevy.

·
Registered
375 Posts
That is soooo not funny if this is a joke.:mad::mad:. Just in case it's not, Mr. Bay :hello: you better put your foot down now and demand they leave Bumble Bee and the others alone!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

·
Registered
601 Posts
I hope Bumblebee is right! Its hard enough to stomach KITT a Mustang, but not Bumblebee, please not him. GM better do something to keep their "star" theirs. I will go pray now.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Ye and the next dukes of hazard movie will feature an orange camaro with a flag on the roof :lol:

For some rea$on all autobots are GM and all decepticons are non-GM. Doubt that will be any different in any future TF movie ;)

·
Premium Member
2,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
That is soooo not funny if this is a joke.:mad::mad:. Just in case it's not, Mr. Bay :hello: you better put your foot down now and demand they leave Bumble Bee and the others alone!!!!!!!!!!:lol:
If BB was to change it would be Bay that would say it. So its not anyone elses call.

I hope Bumblebee is right! Its hard enough to stomach KITT a Mustang, but not Bumblebee, please not him. GM better do something to keep their "star" theirs. I will go pray now.
Well with the money and the showcase GM had in Transformers you think GM is the only one wanting in the 2nd movie?

Ye and the next dukes of hazard movie will feature an orange camaro with a flag on the roof :lol:

For some rea$on all autobots are GM and all decepticons are non-GM. Doubt that will be any different in any future TF movie ;)
reason why is GM gave Bay total freedom to use any car.
and yes..."April Fools! "

1 - 20 of 29 Posts