Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After 12 weeks i finally got her on friday :danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb: Fortunately we had a long weekend because of white monday and we also got good weather. :cheer::cheer::cheer:
Therefore i made 700 miles until now, cleaned her twice, was at the gas station once, got one speeding ticket on friday and got a billion smiles :5go:

Attachments

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thank you guys!

no, its not the first one but they are really rare. i just saw 3 of them on the streets since they are at import dealers.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
congrats that's great to hear that it made it's way over there. enjoy her!!

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
Awesome! :thumbsup:

The dancing banana smileys really helped me empathize with your mood. :lol:

·
Registered
155 Posts
thank you guys!

no, its not the first one but they are really rare. i just saw 3 of them on the streets since they are at import dealers.
Hmm, kind of sounds funny to hear that Camaro's are being sold at Import dealers:lol: I understand why they are considered imports over in Europe, but it just sounds funny to hear it stated like that.

Congrats on the new ride. Sounds like you are really enjoying it.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
the limit was 30 and i drove 35, so it wasnt realy dangerous and wont be very expensive.

i am realy happy that she finally made it here. its just awesome to drive her around. i feel sad everytime when i come home and have to leave her in the garage.

·
Banned
1,136 Posts
the limit was 30 and i drove 35, so it wasnt realy dangerous and wont be very expensive.

i am realy happy that she finally made it here. its just awesome to drive her around. i feel sad everytime when i come home and have to leave her in the garage.
MPH or KPH? :lol:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i calculated in mph ;)

thats true and im really happy with them. first when the dealer told me that they are mandatory, i thought that it would ruin the front but it looks like normal.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts