Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Banned
4,153 Posts
I won't ever see them, since GM obviously hates Arizona.

The front end looks slightly different...Did they change the headlamps? Is this a BB we haven't seen before?

Edit: The front is ALOT different. That lip at the bottom kinda underneath the nose is completely different. Also, it looks like they used headlamps more tailored to the concept (and supposed production) Camaro's.

·
Premium Member
5,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I noticed the headlights too. they look darker.
I meant to compare them, but forgot to.

·
Registered
114 Posts
It is such a beautiful car :D Ya I thought it looked a little different as well at first sight, and I agree the wheels look much better, now for one of those to be in my driveway and everything is perfect! :cool:

·
Registered
328 Posts
NICE
:patriot:

·
Registered
601 Posts
Maybe GM painted one of their mules in BB trim and put some new wheels that may be on the production model just to see the reaction from the public? Just a guess.
It wouldn't hurt to have one more Hero to parade around the country!

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
I can't believe how few if any:screwy: shots of the camaro at the Detroit auto show there are! Is it even there? Where are the pics? Ok, so I am computer illiterate on this issue?

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
I can't believe how few if any:screwy: shots of the camaro at the Detroit auto show there are! Is it even there? Where are the pics? Ok, so I am computer illiterate on this issue?
No. You own a mac, therefore not only making you computer literate but a genius as well.

;) But I'm standing in line with you as well waiting for more pics.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Different foglamps, too.

I'm with USMC, they could have pulled the old-switcharoo.

The paint doesn't quite look the same*not as shiny*.

The chevy emblem on the front is SLIGHTLY smaller as well.

Could these be some production changes they're using on bumblebee to gauge reaction?
Switcharoo. It would make sense, because GM is truely trying to satisfy ALL the Camaro fans with this car but need feedback to do so. What better way than to change the tour cars? I like those wheels a lot!

·
Premium Member
5,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
We need to find more pics. I tried but came up with nothing else.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts