Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mike stopped by to show me his BUMBLEBEE SS/RS! He's got custom stripes in GLOSS BLACK.

Here's the pics:

Thanks for stopping by, Mike! :5go:

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
hey, that's the guy who i learned about the stripes from!! :D

he got them from Vinyl Graphics too. i think his was the test car.

it was because of him, that i called and ordered mine ;)

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
heheheh... you never know. if there's a big show up that way... and it's on a weekend we can make it... you may see us. ;)

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
I think the stripes on the Camaro I ordered are to be installed at the dealer,, Scotty any insight,?,, black car white stripes 1ss maybe I can get them to leave them off I like the stripes on Bumblebee a lot better I would even pay the difference to have those installed and leave the stock ones off

·
Registered
470 Posts
I think the stripes on the Camaro I ordered are to be installed at the dealer,, Scotty any insight,?,, black car white stripes 1ss maybe I can get them to leave them off I like the stripes on Bumblebee a lot better I would even pay the difference to have those installed and leave the stock ones off
White stripes = factory install.

Are you at 3000 yet? May be too late...

-Brad

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
oh well,, not too sure where im at probably 1100 still who knows Gm certainly doesnt
My Mustang friend saw a yellow Camaro on the road about 10 miles from where I live. I'm think I'm well on my way from being one of the first to have a new Camaro in my area to one of the last. :(

·
Registered
124 Posts
Even if they get put on by the factory, you could probably pull them off and put new ones on since they are not painted.

I saw a link to these guys (http://www.ridergraphix.com/Camaro.html) and their stuff looks good. I emailed them and they said they use 6 yr material so they are supposed to last at least that long. He said they would last even longer if you kept the car in a garage. I couldn't find a price for the Camaro Kit on the other site.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts