Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, we started as soon as UPS dropped them off (about 5:30) and we had to stop at about 9:15 to eat and take a shower. all that's left is the tricky task of getting them around the mail slot.

the car looks so different now... he looks complete now :D

they were tough... but once we figured out the tricks, it went a little smoother.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
**** that looks great, you guys have skills(and patience) :thumbsup:

·
8,984 Posts
FN awesome!!!!

·
Banned
1,136 Posts
Great work, I am as impressed as everyone else...can you still see the "power bulge" on the hood? I wouldn't want to "hide" that... :lol:

·
Registered
63 Posts
VERY NICE!!!!!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Where did you order the stripe's from? how much if you don't mind..

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thanks, y'all. yeah it took a lot of patience and steady hands. luckily, the vinyl is pretty forgiving. it was our first time working with "wrap vinyl" for those car wraps. you apply it dry. you can peel it back if you lay it wrong tho. it's kinda crazy.

Great work, I am as impressed as everyone else...can you still see the "power bulge" on the hood? I wouldn't want to "hide" that... :lol:
yessir! ;) u can definitely still notice the "power bulge"

Where did you order the stripe's from? how much if you don't mind..
we got these stripes from vinylgraphics.net. i ordered them the day after i saw them on a Camaro5 member's car. they were about $255.

here is where i found them: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21307&page=2 post #49

·
Registered
345 Posts
Can you tell me which set these are on their site? Their standard rally stripe set?

Lookin' good! :thumbsup:

X2 The pictures of the stripes on that thread are Awesome. Looks like I am changing my stripes package iiimediately. Definitely would like to know exactly which ones to order. :cool:

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
all i know is i talked to a guy named Carl at Vinyl Graphics (just call the number on their site). and he said they just started making them so they weren't on their site yet. they had those stripes and the gill stripes (i ordered those too). the hood/trunk stripes were $255 and the gill stripes were $30.

just call the number cuz i don't think you can order them thru their site yet. :D

1 - 20 of 34 Posts