Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://tformers.com/transformers-bumblebee-to-get-new-alternate-mode-for-tf2/9586/news.html

It was reported yesterday that a Chevrolet Corvette, along with an Acura NSX and Audi R8 were used during the filming of the Bethlehem, PA shoot, but an addition to the previous report has occurred.

According to "Chaingun," the individual he interviewed while in Bethlehem said that Bumblebee's alternate mode has changed from a 2009 Chevrolet Camaro to the Corvette that has reportedly been spotted in town.

There seems to be a conflict with information, though, since "nelson," the administrator of "Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen" Director Michael Bay's official website, stated that it was a blue-colored Corvette. This would obviously not be Bumblebee's colors.

The report from either side could be wrong, or it could be completely false. So take it with a grain of salt until more is revealed.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Blue Vette?! What about the red 5thGen? This movie is really gonna be awesome! Better a Vette than a Mustang! Please let this stay a GM movie!

·
Premium Member
2,665 Posts
I think its Mirage. It was a blue indy car in the original, but it fits the modern bill, plus I think his hologram ability would be a cool effect. But I was hoping on a red ZR1 to be Hot Rod.

I like to see Barricade turn into a Challenger and think he he can take BB now witht he upgrade and then get his ass kicked again by BB and oil "pee" on too for good measure. You know..... stick it to Dodge too. :lol:

·
Premium Member
2,717 Posts
Ya Barricade wasn't even in the last battle the little coward.

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
He was still trying to get there, he's a little slow. After all, he's a Mustang... :D

·
Premium Member
2,774 Posts
new?

looks a lot like the Holden front ends fog light area..

·
Premium Member
5,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ahhhhkkk:eek: That looks wierd.

·
Premium Member
5,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Please tell me that is Bay tricking us to distract from the real thing..

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
Maybe it's Bumblebee's evil twin....

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
It's different, but I wouldn't say it's hideous. I'm just grateful that this mod is for a movie prop and not the production model. The hood isn't too shabby though. :cool:

·
Premium Member
5,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Is there no front air scoop or is it just me?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts