·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The Ladies Love Camaro

As this security camera footage proves, Camaro just
draws people to you. This is footage of me in a new
Camaro, as you can see, very pretty ladies, famous
directors and actors all rush up for an autograph.
I am in the drivers seat so you can't see me, however
you can see the look on Michael Bay's, and Shia LeBouf's
face.

Shia: Oh my God, he really gave you his autograph?!

Michael Bay: Yeah, I thought he'd shoot me down for sure.
I hope I can make movies like he does one day.

http://www.slashfilm.com/wp/wp-content/images/tf2-613-021.jpg

Casey
:lol:

·
See You On Course
3,867 Posts
The rims in that shot look much better than the other shots.

·
2,774 Posts
look at the hood..:eek:

This is a still shot of the vid I think where you can see the front better..

·
See You On Course
3,867 Posts
With that hood, and with those "foglight treatments" that someone mentioned on another thread that resemble the Trailblazer SS, we could be looking at the SS version of the Camaro.

·
2,774 Posts
With that hood, and with those "foglight treatments" that someone mentioned on another thread that resemble the Trailblazer SS, we could be looking at the SS version of the Camaro.

Thats what I am thinking..the hood looks bad ass..I love it..and hope it is FUNCTIONAL if the SS.
The front they only colored the yellow area below the bumper and inlet black..its almost the same inlet area just not yellow anymore..so thats not changed..

The SS fog lamp area I think it is going to be that..and you know we really have not seen a good pic of that assembly in that black area..it could be inlets for something..BIG..along with the foglights. And people have said there is a special Camaro with a whine to it..could these be cooling ducts? Or brake cooling ducts for those red calipered mules we saw in Germany?
I mean really the front end only changed slightly..the hood now has a huge scoop instead of the little nonfunctioning one..and the fog light area is now bigger.. and the area that was yellow is now black..and to top it off we have a spoiler on the bottom..

1 - 19 of 19 Posts