Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"Buy American" is a revived sentiment in Michigan, particularly after lawmakers from states where foreign automakers have operations opposed loans to Detroit automakers. But it's not a simple matter.

More...

·
2,774 Posts
I love this.

look most of you guys here know what this is about and how to fix it and be a country thats has a stong base to have work.

we keep ignoring that fact AND OUR LAWMAKERS..then we will fail..

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
I will only buy American, If any politician is serious about keeping jobs here they will lower the business tax, if in mexico its 11 % and here 35 % why would any sane business man stick around? Politicians on both side make me sick these days.

·
Registered
141 Posts
This goes back a long time - many decades to a time where American autos were of far less quality than foreign ones (Toyota, Honda). It wasn't their fault they made a better product that lasted longer - it was the American automobile manufacturer's fault.

Times are changing now, though - GM has certainly upped the quality level & many people will start buying more American products if the trend in increased quality continues. The woman flashing the message to other cars - that's just stupid & it incites road rage /anger/ resentment. She has no right to try to distract other driver's attention from the road. Even at stoplights, she could be diverting attention that could somehow result in an accident.

People like that are just irresponsible.....

·
2,774 Posts
Your right she should not distract the other driver, shes having a conversation with her friend on her cell phone while driving...might miss a detail about last night..

trust me man..someone holding up a sign is nothing compared to the jack ass stuff I have scene people do at lights..and these people are on the front lines of this huge problem..does her sign help? Nope but to me it just something else you gotta deal with on the road.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts