Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm undecided...should be building 2011's soon,don't know yet about pricing,and I don't have much patience!!! decisions...decisions...lol:confused:

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
It depends if you have to have the few new options or not.
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
But you know,I've waited this long,why not just wait on the 2011? I'll have a year newer and hopefully worth a thousand or two more!!! shouldn't be no more then a month and half or two months tops!!

·
Registered
4,449 Posts
good things come to those who wait... heads up display, option of synergy green in an SS if you want that color, and all the little kinks that have been found throughout the 2010 period, fixed.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I've found what I want a 2ss in silver with black strips,sunroof,polished wheels and RS package~ with 2miles on it!!! ;) We'll see!!! lol

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
Take a 2010 and a 2011 with similar setups and try to sell them..see which one you get more for.
Or just check the bluebook values.
I think all he had to say is it would cost more, like a couple thousand dollars more to buy a 2011 now versus a 2010 off the lot.

·
Registered
101 Posts
My suggestion is to purchase a 2010 after the 2011 is out. A huge price reduction is expected on used 2010s. I am the third owner of my 2010 and WOW what a difference that made in price! Low miles and low price.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
But there are lots of 2010s in stock in dealers, plenty to choose from!
And most still mark 'em up thinking they can get ya. Hurts my brain. I'd wait until august when they get tired of sitting on the '10s and start putting out incentives to move them and make room for the 'new' 2011s.

Don't get me started on the discussion I had with a dealer yesterday about the '11s. GM needs to tighten it's grip on training salespeople. Some dealerships are piss poor still and it honestly makes me sick thinking of buying new or used.

Scotty, ya need to hook this man up. Or Eric.. or Anna.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts