Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was recently down in Miami and stopped by The Biltmore Hotel in Coral Gables. I saw this red C7 Stingray outside. So I thought I’d take a few shots of it. If anyone knows who owns this car feel free to let them know about the photos.

Enjoy!

IMG_8129 by Casey J Porter, on Flickr

IMG_8134 by Casey J Porter, on Flickr

IMG_8136 by Casey J Porter, on Flickr

IMG_8141 by Casey J Porter, on Flickr

IMG_8142 by Casey J Porter, on Flickr

IMG_8151 by Casey J Porter, on Flickr

IMG_8156 by Casey J Porter, on Flickr

·
Premium Member
4,383 Posts
Thanks Casey, great pictures as usual!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
We have one exactly like that on our showroom floor right now.

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Love these C7s......every time I see one....take pics....yep Mike knows I'm quite obsessed.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Seems like normal GM orange peel in the paint. Badass photos though.

Being around so many perfectly painted cars, had ruined normal paint jobs for me.

·
Capt Bob-Supporting Membr
366 Posts
Thank you all very much. I like going to Miami, so many nice cars, but also so many nice locations.
Beautiful shots. The Gables has lots of cool venues and cars.

I always like Douglas Entrance (42nd & 8th- Calle Ocho) and Key Biscayne

1990 Polaroid- crappy picture but nice setting.

City Hall park in Boca is nice as well.

1995 Professional Wedding photographer

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
nice shots ... I bet you could find a great model to pose too :)

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Beautiful shots. The Gables has lots of cool venues and cars.

I always like Douglas Entrance (42nd & 8th- Calle Ocho) and Key Biscayne

1990 Polaroid- crappy picture but nice setting.

City Hall park in Boca is nice as well.

1995 Professional Wedding photographer
Nice!

·
Capt Bob-Supporting Membr
366 Posts
I bet I could. :thumbsup:

You sir, are definately an artist. I'll bet you could too.

Don't mean to be a thread hijacker, but seems a good place to share-

When I lived down there, models we so plentiful, even me, a mere normal guy, dated one for almost 8 months. She was in a bunch of Hotel ads (Poolside -bikinis, Ballroom evening gown shots) and even had a part in an ABC monday night movie. She got invited to the grand opening of some fancy club on Miami Beach. She "allowed" me to take her. We arrived in my 68 to a crowd of exotics- Contachs, Testarossa's, 911Ts, Lotus's, etc. I felt out of place when I gave my keys to the valet. Only on the way out did I realize, all night they had parked the 68 FRONT & CENTER to all the other cars there.

But then as the relationship went on, reality set in...

there's a guy somewhere who's tired of putting up with her sh*t. :eek:

Somebody later told me, she missed me.:lol:

·
Registered
166 Posts
Very nice shots of the car! We could use some shots of our stage 2 equipped Z51 Stingray as high quality as your photos.

Also if any of you guys out there have one of these beautiful rides we have some great performance upgrades and packages available. Our Stage 2 package gains in upwards of 95 whp. For those looking for even more power, we offer optional CNC porting for your factory cylinder heads for this package as well which increase the gains you see to as much as 120hp over stock.

Check out our performance upgrades here on our website and feel free to give us a call PM or Email for more information.

313-561-5500
[email protected]

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Very nice shots of the car! We could use some shots of our stage 2 equipped Z51 Stingray as high quality as your photos.

Also if any of you guys out there have one of these beautiful rides we have some great performance upgrades and packages available. Our Stage 2 package gains in upwards of 95 whp. For those looking for even more power, we offer optional CNC porting for your factory cylinder heads for this package as well which increase the gains you see to as much as 120hp over stock.

Check out our performance upgrades here on our website and feel free to give us a call PM or Email for more information.

313-561-5500
[email protected]
Sent you an e-mail.

·
Registered
807 Posts
nice pics...from a nice car...thanx, Casey...!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts