Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My car is actually built and I cant freaking wait. anyway Im looking to do cold air intake as my first mod pretty much as soon as the car gets here. Just wondering if anyone here can point me in the right direction and for best cai bang for the buck etc.... plus id like to support our sponsors and I dont have time to go through every post on here time is tight with family and work any input will be greatly appreciated,, :5go: closer closer closer

·
Registered
395 Posts
that is a good question. I also would like to know this as well :)

·
Registered
25 Posts
ADM or Vararam

·
Registered
237 Posts
I've got LMR and I love it. Easy to install, perfect fit, great look, great sound, great performance. Plus the service you get from Steven, Joe, and the rest of the guys at LMR is top notch!!

·
Banned
1,136 Posts
:(No not yet thats what i am waiting for :lol:
I thought one of the many LMR videos 54inches uploaded recently showed them dyno'ing a V6...maybe I was dreaming... :confused:

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Do i have to tune her if I do CAI? are the air raid or the AEM kits with the KN filter garbage abd how do you order from LMR is there a website or do i have to call I clicked the link on our page and couldnt find a place to order a system

·
8,984 Posts
I thought one of the many LMR videos 54inches uploaded recently showed them dyno'ing a V6...maybe I was dreaming... :confused:
You are correct sir.

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
Do i have to tune her if I do CAI? are the air raid or the AEM kits with the KN filter garbage abd how do you order from LMR is there a website or do i have to call I clicked the link on our page and couldnt find a place to order a system
You won't need a tune with a CAI, you can get a few more HP out of the car if you do get a tune, but mine has adapted very well to the addition of the LMR without a tune. Call the number on their page, they'll take the order and get it shipped out to ya, I got mine 2 days after ordering, but then I'm in the same state so it was fast :D

·
8,984 Posts
Volante sucks too. At least the one for my 2007 Trailblazer. It did the job, but I had to modify it because the fit and finish was TERRIBLE.

·
8,984 Posts
I saw an advertisement or there was a thread about an undetectable tune, that can be reversed if you need to take it to the dealer.

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
Good to know thanks guys,,I want to tune my car badly but Im nervous about the warranty with a growing family I need the security of the warranty
I installed my LMR CAI this past weekend and am loving it. The factory exhaust sounds almost 2X better to me now. The first time I drove it after the install I thought I was hearing someone else's car -- so I drove it all over town for the next couple of hours. :cool:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts