Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen or used caliper covers? I was thinking of getting black with white lettering on my 2011 silver vert with a black top.

·
Bully Proof
7,086 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
I have them and they are great. You should know that some aftermarket wheels might hit them. Depends on the new wheel offset. Otherwise no probs. I have the red w/SS on them on my SIM 2010 SS/RS. They get many compliments tho some think they look "ricey". I still like them.

·
Vendor
813 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
There's a Scarallo Wheels ad in Camaro Performers and Camaro Now that has my car's front wheel shown with the covers. We did the photo's last summer at thier building.

·
Bully Proof
7,086 Posts
I think you should get them with the bowtie up front and ENVY engraved on the rears :D
I ordered a set from Tony...all black with the Chevy Bowties. But I cancelled my order mainly because I don't have any problem with brake dust accumulation. I have chromed RS wheels and when I arrive home I can often smell my pads burning from so much abuse [URL="
[/URL] but NOT ONE SPECK of dust on them EVER.

Plus one day...I'm going to upgrade my brakes so no reason to spend that money right now. Like my thread said...I'm putting the money towards custom green lit sill plates with Envy on them. [URL="
[/URL]

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Install on covers

You will love them. Very easy to install. Hard part is removing every wheel. lol
So I just went to install the mpg covers on my rs and the front were very easy but the back didn't fit well at all. Trouble with the brackets fitting properly. Any help would be appreciated. Oh and I was able to do it without removing the wheels.

·
Vendor
813 Posts
So I just went to install the mpg covers on my rs and the front were very easy but the back didn't fit well at all. Trouble with the brackets fitting properly. Any help would be appreciated. Oh and I was able to do it without removing the wheels.
Did you try removing the rear wheels to get the rear covers to fit better?

·
3,081 Posts
I think they will fit better if you try removing the rear wheels. I had no problem. The hardest thing about any of it was removing all four wheels. LOL

1 - 19 of 19 Posts