Registered
10,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yay..CoD is CoD again!

Official trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtRnpC7ddv8

IGN preview at E3:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNjOGZlGtJY&feature=player_embedded

Game is going to be iiiinnnnsssssssaaaaaannnnnnnneeeeeeee..they're using the same motion capture tech that was used in Avatar(first game to use it). 200 camera set up..at one point in time they had so much going on they blew a circuit breaker. The same people doing the motion capture (and facial motion capture) are also doing the voices for the same characters.

Also..can't forget this:

That's the guy in charge of the PC dev team.

EDIT: This game is based around the actions of SOG during 'nam/cold war. Biggest badasses to ever be in the US military. They could use whatever they want and take whatever they want(including prototype weapons, even those that never went into production) to accomplish the mission and nobody could tell them otherwise. Hell..these guys could walk up and take a General's jeep if they needed to, no questions asked.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Actual PC support, dedicated servers, separate teams working on each version instead of making one version and porting it all over the place, a story that doesn't remind one of a bad B-rated action movie......I'd say a lot. ;)

EDIT: I was waiting for you to come in and try to dump on this...took ya long enough.
That's cute you're thinking about me when you make threads.

With that aside, this is no different than any other CoD game, besides the fact you get you dedicated servers, this will be a subpar CoD game like Treyarch's World At War.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
World at War was an amazing game that fixed a lot of junk that was left over from IW's MW1...the horrible MP spawning being one of them. Not to mention the game received 3 free map packs (for PC users anyway) and constant patching..even after MW2 was released.

Troll elsewhere, further trolling posts will be ignored.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
World at War was an amazing game that fixed a lot of junk that was left over from IW's MW1...the horrible MP spawning being one of them. Not to mention the game received 3 free map packs (for PC users anyway) and constant patching..even after MW2 was released.

Troll elsewhere, further trolling posts will be ignored.
So I'm a troll for asking you why you think this CoD is CoD again and for me saying WaW? Well obviously you don't have enough in your arensal to back yourself up so now you got to come at me with the troll comment...nice try.

CoD isn't CoD again because the PC side of it is getting support again, they were just tired of hearing the PC-gaming community *****. The only reason you get maps for free is because you don't have to go through microsoft. You don't think developers would love to give away free stuff to their fans? GTFO.

You say the story is so good but how the hell do you know the story? You're just assuming it's good and when it comes down to gameplay it'll be the same exact thing as MW2, with a helicopter mission or something else overhyped.

You can ignore me all you want but when it comes down to it, Black ops will just be another tie-me-over until MW3 comes out just like WaW was for MW2.

I'll be waiting for MW3 from the real people of Call Of Duty...Infinity Ward.

Moderator Edit

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
Fight fight fight :popcorn:

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
368 Posts
Only thing I like about Black Ops is "gun game". Pretty disappointed in the rest. :( Doesn't even begin to measure up to MW2.

That's Treyarch for ya tho. Only thing about WAW I liked was Nazi Zombies...

·
Registered
486 Posts
The more I play black ops...the less I actually like it.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts