Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I happened to be in one of the few Callaway Corvette Dealerships last week while traveling through Nebraska. While I was drooling over the polished supercharger the owner of the dealerships son ( a very nice and polite salesmen) told me Callaway would be offering Camaro upgrade packages. And the they would NOT interfer with factory warrenty. I will be looking had for a 5th gen with Callaway across the back. If anyone else can confirm of dispute what I was told please let me know.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
I know they ARE working on packages for the Camaro...not sure about the factory warrenty though.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Callaway currently has a silver 2010 in their possession. :thumbsup: You should join the tv4autos messageboard where all the Callaway guys hang out.

·
Registered
77 Posts
just curious if you were in imperial NE? Sid up there is a very polite guy and he said that he will have like 4 of them out of the 12 they are possibly making this year... price from what i have been told by the authorized dealers is your new camaro price, plus about $25,000m, dont know if this is all the way true, just passing on what i know of.

·
Registered
11 Posts
just curious if you were in imperial NE? Sid up there is a very polite guy and he said that he will have like 4 of them out of the 12 they are possibly making this year... price from what i have been told by the authorized dealers is your new camaro price, plus about $25,000m, dont know if this is all the way true, just passing on what i know of.
I suppose it depends what all they do to it. The basic package for the Corvette is $18,900.
http://callawaycars.com/las/CallawayCorvettePricing.htm

Not all of the C8s were ugly. The solid colored ones with nice wheels and no ridiculous hoods or spoilers were great.

·
Registered
4 Posts
i know callaway has a building next to EIBACH in CORONA CA i have heard they have a camaro overthere but haven't by there for a while. maybe its time to investigate.
I went there wanting to talk to eibach, but they were closed. Callaway was still open and Pete Callaway was kind enough to show me around there place. Showing me all there corvette stuff. They dont have a Camaro at this location, but the ones at the east cost they do.

They are building callaway camaros and they are going to be crazy!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts