Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes...I've had Cami for 10 months. MIKE asked if he could drive her to work yesterday afternoon. 20 minutes later...hear his ring tone....
"Uh...babe....I just got a speeding ticket" Apparently he was doing 78 on freeway.

Oh....and this was first time he's driven her since the rim/curb incident.

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
Oh no Mike is banned from driving Cami for a year and then 2 years probation :lol:

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bad boy "Mike" ! :lol::facepalm::lol: "He's grounded.." no Cami for the next month or so.. & he must clean Cami for that time.. :lol: maybe put the speed limited-er on when he drives ..hehe :lol:

:yay: almost a year.. wow time has flown by hasn't it.. :) it seemed the other day you just got Cami :thumbsup:
Right??????? August 19 will be 1 year. And I have 700 posts....WOW it'll only take me 13 years to reach 10K posts!!!!!
Wayne....how do you do it??????

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh...I just went into bedroom...told Mike you guys have "grounded" him. I think I saw a middle finger come up outta the covers

·
Premium Member
4,383 Posts
Oh...I just went into bedroom...told Mike you guys have "grounded" him. I think I saw a middle finger come up outta the covers
:lol::lol:

·
Registered
2,495 Posts

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
Hehe.. its a secret only a few will ever find out, it takes a wise teacher to teach it Bahahahahaha... LMAO :lol:
I know your secret ... post an answer to every single unread threat every time you get on :lol: and try to get on twice a day ... then for good measure post something new to some threads that you have previously read :eek:

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts