Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just crusing through chevy mall and gm parts direct and I think that chevy is biased towards red-orange-yellow. They have even added a new custom painted engine cover, in Red Jewel Tint. They at least added a dark blue car cover, finally! I just want them to add more IBM accessories, like the interior trim. Why do they only make this stuff in IOM, RY & VR? Heck charge more for the other colors, just give the option. Oh, forgot about the Senergy package, but that dose not really count considering you have to buy the whole car to go green. Sorry for the whining.:rantsw:

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
re they selling those interior trim panels now? i didnt think they were going to make red for them? i wonder if the ambient lighting still works?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Those new car covers look sick. I've got Aqua Blue Metallic and I'm gonna get a red cover with white stripes. I think that's gonna look SICK!

·
Registered
101 Posts
No covers for me. In my opinion, if the car is inside, there is no need for one. I like to see the car and i believe it breaths this way. Lets the air move about so as not to trap moisture. If outside and there is wind - scratch. My opinion, good wax and just let it be.

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
No covers for me. In my opinion, if the car is inside, there is no need for one. I like to see the car and i believe it breaths this way. Lets the air move about so as not to trap moisture. If outside and there is wind - scratch. My opinion, good wax and just let it be.
:confused: most covers are breathable.......

1 - 6 of 6 Posts