Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
:D :D :D This is AWESOME! A big thanks goes out to everyone here who helped out. I had a lot of fun writing this. It's amazing to see the type of reactions and publicity this car gets even a year later.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Thanks everyone! :) Ironically enough I finished it on Friday, which was the 1 year anniversary of me seeing my first Camaro in person. Hmmm, do you think you guys could possibly see me writing for Car and Driver within the next 10 years????

·
Registered
457 Posts
Good article - only thing inaccurate was the reason for the demise of the car in 2002.
well there may have been other reasons, but I believe that slow sales was one of them.

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
Ill say it But that was unbelievably Boring read...it was like i was reading a advertisement i had to skip through to the end after the first paragraph Blah
In his defense...

He's a freshman. I am sure this is his first major article (aside from some stuff in HS). Were there some punctuation and little intricities missing? Sure. I bet the authors writing ability is going to change drastically over the next 4 years. It's a great start!

·
Registered
457 Posts
In his defense...

He's a freshman. I am sure this is his first major article (aside from some stuff in HS). Were there some punctuation and little intricities missing? Sure. I bet the authors writing ability is going to change drastically over the next 4 years. It's a great start!
Thank you...I'm obviously not a professional and I didn't expect it to be perfect. Sure, I wrote stuff in HS, but I've been a sportswriter since my sophomore year of HS. That's small basic stuff. I haven't written anything this large and this is my first time writing anything on cars so it was different for me. Not everyone will like it obviously, but there's always room for improvement.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
In his defense...

The same can be said of many (myself included) of the posts here. I thought it was a pretty strong article. Well done Brandon.

BTW - hey Octane, jeez - I could have been your teacher in HS. I had no idea you were that young. :eek: I guess I am an old bastage!

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
In his defense...

maybe so..im just stating the obvious 80s adam is pretty young too but ive read plenty of what he written and his stuff is entertaining....this article seemed scripted or plagiarized

1 - 20 of 28 Posts