Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

Just thought I'd give an update on how my Camaro feature article is going for everyone who filled out questions for me (bama, Jekyll-N-Hyde, Tim, etc...)

Everything is all planned out and I've been after your guys' answers came in and an interview. I interviewed the IT guy at Central Chevy in West Springfield, MA. He owns an ABM 1LT/RS and gave me a nice ride home in it.:D

Now, next weekend, I'm in the process of getting an interview lined up with Mike Balise at Balise Chevy in Springfield, MA. He is the owner of the largest group of car dealerships in ALL of New England so I was very lucky to get it.:thumbsup:

I decided that the headline will be- The 2010 Camaro: A Car, A Legend, A Lifestyle. I'm really excited about writing this even if it is just for a school project. Look for it to be posted up here within the next two weeks!

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha no problem i've still got 2 weeks before i have to turn it in

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok I'm bumping this because....

IT'S FINISHED!!!!

Thanks again to everyone here that helped out on this via email. You guys are great for helping out a fellow Camaro nut, even if he is just an 18 year-old kid working on a final project :lol:. I emailed it to Tim so hopefully it'll get posted on the homepage by tonight. :5go:

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
Ok I'm bumping this because....

IT'S FINISHED!!!!

Thanks again to everyone here that helped out on this via email. You guys are great for helping out a fellow Camaro nut, even if he is just an 18 year-old kid working on a final project :lol:. I emailed it to Tim so hopefully it'll get posted on the homepage by tonight. :5go:

Cool cant wait to read it :thumbsup:

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No problem! I realize you've got other priorities so that's what I figured was the case. Thanks again! :thumbsup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts