8,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is there another one?

jk!

Yeah on Bay Area!

·
Registered
359 Posts
I wouldn't waste my time on a V6, you know there will be crazy people there that will bid tens of thousands above MSRP for the hell of it. People get way too excited in bidding (Barrett Jackson), heck, a 1987 Iroc-z with 7,000 miles sold for $40k a year ago... be interesting to watch, though. Wonder if any dealers in the Midwest will do this...

·
8,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
u bidding, 54? ;) :lol:
I want to go, but I am going to another auction that day, but I might swing by.

There is an auction company in Houston that has auctions EVERYTHING! Me and my best friend are going.They are auctioning some guns!!!

I said along time ago, that I would never own a V6 version of a PErformance vehicle, where a V8 was available.

With that said, I would buy a V6 if I already had a V8.

Any child that thinks the V6 is, wait let me quote, "a waste of time" does not understand economics.

The V6 Camaro will keep the complete line in production.:rolleyes:

Kids these days!:lol:

·
Registered
165 Posts
thats the dealer i preordered my 2 ss/rs from. went in today to check my order status and it looks like im only 2 months from getting the car.:cool:

·
8,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
When did you order?

·
Registered
359 Posts
Well, I would still love to have a new V6 Camaro, I just wouldn't want to be in a bidding war on one. IMO, V8's are much much more fun with the torque. If I could be picky, I'd get the 2SS/RS, 6M... probably dark grey with the dark grey 21" rims.

·
8,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
B4C was the police option
1LE was a suspension option along with FE2.

It was an original 305 T5 car.

I had a 357ci engine (yes L98) bulit to go along with the cop car them.

I bought it from the State of Texas auction. Texas DPS to be specific.

Sure I will post pics of the car. I will even get you video sweetheart

Thanks!

·
8,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
See you gals at the Parade downtown tomorrow.

And HBZ28...I'll get you those pictures so you wil STFU. And you better go to bed before your mommy finds out you are up this late on a school night!

Later sweety!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Are they charging over MSRP? Just curious..:rolleyes:
yea they are selling at msrp. however being that i worked there after i got out of high school and bought several vehicles there i got a really sweet deal. paid 200$ over invoice. :cool: havent seen to many dealers in houston wanting to do anything under 5k over sticker. just lucked out i guess.

·
8,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Nice, is that deal still available for the public?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Norman Frede Chevrolet this Saturday.

Bids will start at $2000 under MSRP.

I think it is all V6s, but you never know.:D

Funny they are doing the same thing here in Phoenix at Courtesy Chev.. We stopped in today to see if they had one on display and the Sales folks said the only one is this one and they will be taking bids starting Friday AM and that is the only time they will remove car cover. Roger

1 - 20 of 20 Posts