Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Saw the BLACK concept with black wheels at LA autoshow this weekend was anyone else there too?

It was one of the most eye catching cars in the whole event imho. Black wheels is gonna work so well on a dark colored Camaro for sure. Got some pix I'll uplaod after I resize and upload to my photobucket.

·
Premium Member
4,109 Posts
Saw the BLACK concept with black wheels at LA autoshow this weekend was anyone else there too?

It was one of the most eye catching cars in the whole event imho. Black wheels is gonna work so well on a dark colored Camaro for sure. Got some pix I'll uplaod after I resize and upload to my photobucket.
Looking forward to seeing the pics....BTW, you don't have to resize the pics to upload into PhotoBucket. It's done automatically.

Oh, and welcome to the site!:hello:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Some of the photoshop pics at this link are awesome....does a black rim exist in the options.? Cyber grey Metallic w/black rims is mean.. found here http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8432
-Mike, according to the "2010 camaro intial ordering workbook" a 21 inch black painted finish will be available. They come with matching center caps and are validated to GM specs. They will prob cost a small fortune, but they will be available.;)

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
-Mike, according to the "2010 camaro intial ordering workbook" a 21 inch black painted finish will be available. They come with matching center caps and are validated to GM specs. They will prob cost a small fortune, but they will be available.;)
yeah, they're well over $4,000:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

·
Registered
29 Posts
yeah, they're well over $4,000:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
YIKES!!! I wonder if they will drop in price, once Chevy sees American Racing, Cragar and Weld taking a big slice of the rim market from the imitations they produce? Maybe not though I never recall the Z06 rim dropping off that much in price.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
That is a wheel and tire package btw...
yeah...still too much money. The 21's are ugly IMO. I wonder if you'd get to keep the original 20's...than at least you could sell them to make some of the $$ back. If not, than the price of the 21's is even more crazy if you think about it.

·
Registered
13 Posts
That is no kidding. If you got to keep the original 20's that would make it slightly more practical. I think if they wanted to sell the 21's they needed a much better design.

·
Banned
1,136 Posts
Yes the black rim option was $4,800. I did not get them on mine :lol:
Maybe after you win the Lottery you will pick up a set? :lol:

·
Banned
1,136 Posts

I was there on November 22nd...here is a link to my photo gallery... (pics of the Black Concept are there)
http://gallery.me.com/sessionsfamily#100108&bgcolor=black&view=mosaic&sel=0

I also posted a Video in this Forum's "Videos" area... :5go:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Ouch for 4.8k you can get a set of HRE's, 360 Forged, etc.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts