Modern Camaro Forums banner

Camaro Club of San Diego

3K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Y2KSS1363 
#1 ·
Check us out at the web site in my sig.

Each month we do a show and a cruise. Our meetings are the first Wednesday of the month at 7 PM at Cafe 67 in Lakeside.

Each year we host our annual Fall Classic Car Show, a fund raiser for Conner's Cause for Children. This year we donated $5000 in net proceeds from the show.

In 2008, the show is on Sunday, September 21st at Tidelands Park in Coronado.

This year's special guests were Scott Settlemire and the second Bumblbee movie prop. Scott said that, schedule permitting, (and there will be a lot of stuff going on in the Chevy world on that date :D), he would like to attend again.

Check the gallery section of the web site for 2007 pics.

If you are in SoCal in September, this show is a must attend.

#3 ·
Looks like a lot of fun. I wish they had more clubs like that here in Guam, but I have only seen 3 LS1 powered vehicles since I have been here.

#5 ·
CCSD Update

We have moved our meeting place to Chevy's in Carmel Mountain Ranch, check the web site for a map.

Our 17th annual Fall Classic Car Show will be September 26th 2010 at Tidelands park in Coronado. You can see pics from recent shows and other club activities at the web site.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.