Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, does anybody know of a good Camaro club in Iowa? There is one that I have been trying to join, but I've noticed that one gets no updates at all and I have been trying to register to that one, but even their registration link has a glitch and no one cares. Horrible!!!

·
Livin' the dream!
573 Posts
Hi everyone, does anybody know of a good Camaro club in Iowa? There is one that I have been trying to join, but I've noticed that one gets no updates at all and I have been trying to register to that one, but even their registration link has a glitch and no one cares. Horrible!!!
There used to be a good club called the Iowa Camaro Enthusiasts, but unless you want to always have to drive to Cedar Rapids for functions... it's a worthless club.

I started it back in 2010, designed the logo, designed the t-shirts, designed the business cards, and my buddy Grinch came up with the name. It was formed in hopes all generations of Camaros would be welcome and there would be get togethers and hanging out.

It started out well but after a while most of the guys in Cedar Rapids decided the road only ran one way when it came to functions. They never wanted to drive outside their own city limits.

The rest of us from Des Moines, Waterloo/Cedar Falls, and other places are sick of the one way road.

But I'm the "Richard Cranium" cuz I call them on their one way BS.

I quit the club months ago.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts