Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Arrived at our dealership today!

Stop by YOUR dealer for the AUTHENTIC 2010 COLOR CHIP BROCHURE! THEY ARE ARRIVING DAILY - WHILE A SMALL QUANTITY LASTS!

SHARIN THIS INFO OUT OF THE CAMARO LOVE! :5go:

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
231 Posts
This is good news I hope the other literature comes soon. I am waiting to see the difference in the black and gray interior color so I can make up my mind.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
my dealer sent these over to me today. the aqua blue looks totally different than in the pix...and changes in every type of lighting.

·
Registered
166 Posts
my dealer didn't have them, nor ANY information on the camaro. but they do have one ordered and they haven't set their price on them yet.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
my dealer didn't have them, nor ANY information on the camaro. but they do have one ordered and they haven't set their price on them yet.
might want to find another dealer...especially if they can't commit to not marking up over MSRP.

·
Registered
166 Posts
oh, i'm not buying from them, sadly i have to wait until i have an opportunity to purchase one. salesman today said to expect prices to be close to the challengers.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I think you will find some selling below MSRP. We do alot of business with the dealer where I ordered mine and the salesman promises less than MSRP.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Dealer in San Jose says they have 26 ordered for customers and all are at MSRP. In this economy, any dealer asking over MSRP on what will not be a limited production car is insane. Slightly used loaded Vettes are around $30K.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Scotty thanks for the color pics. You know that Aqua doesn't look too bad. Imperial looks like really, really dark. Will have to see actual cars on the lot during a sunny day to decide.

·
8,984 Posts
Dealer in San Jose says they have 26 ordered for customers and all are at MSRP. In this economy, any dealer asking over MSRP on what will not be a limited production car is insane. Slightly used loaded Vettes are around $30K.
Very true.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
My dealer said they never received a color chip brochuer. Is there any where else i can get my hands on one?
:bowdown::patriot::bowdown::white5thburn:
sure...another dealer.;):p

1 - 20 of 22 Posts