Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else seen a Camaro commercial? The first one I saw I saw yesterday, and it SUCKED!!! Totally lame..."oh, and here is the (sexiest new car around) Camaro". Howie whatsit did it. I was very disappointed. Considering it is the only car about to make GM money, they could at least do something bada** with it ya know.

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
Anyone else seen a Camaro commercial? The first one I saw I saw yesterday, and it SUCKED!!! Totally lame..."oh, and here is the (sexiest new car around) Camaro". Howie whatsit did it. I was very disappointed. Considering it is the only car about to make GM money, they could at least do something bada** with it ya know.
It was probably produced by Geithner, trying to get in some early auto marketing experience.

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
The commercial was good imo. They didn't start with a flash bang boom, but they take care of that in Transformers.
They should have done something along the lines of that new Hyundai Genesis coupe commercial -- with the drift racer and the music.

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
They should have done something along the lines of that new Hyundai Genesis coupe commercial -- with the drift racer and the music.
agreed.

I think GM needs a whole new advertising department. Get those guys who did the 2008 Malibu Commercials. They got over 3600 sales in the first month.

·
Registered
7 Posts

I saw one here in DFW, and I was like "Thats it?!" :eek: Oh, I was upset.... :angry: but today is THE DAY. I cant wait to see it. Its like falling in love all over again. :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts