2K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  Hemlawk 
#1 ·
CONVERTIBLE:

01551 DSC HOOD AND HOCKEY STRIPE
01552 DSD HOOD AND HOCKEY STRIPE
01553 DSF HOOD AND HOCKEY STRIPE

COUPE:

00373 N65 COMPACT SPARE TIRE

If you have these on your order and it hasn't been pulled for production yet, it will not get pulled until the constraint is lifted, or you remove the item from your order
:5go:

#6 ·
Yea, that's weird & GM hasn't told their employees....?:confused:? -K-

#9 ·
It must be the spoiler !, but what I don't get, is it not a dealer option (?:confused:?), I thought GM didn't put them on from the factory, I could understand if it was painted ( :thumbsup: ) ! :p

\\ What is up with the spare tire? I have wanted one since I got my car and they still can't make enough to satisify the orders let along make any extra for us folks that never got one. How will I ever get one? I didn't want the stupid inflator kit that came with my car.
I've also thought it's weird/stupid they don't just use a spare tier as standard equipment :facepalm: !, I'd want one ! :thumbsup:

#8 ·
What is up with the spare tire? I have wanted one since I got my car and they still can't make enough to satisify the orders let along make any extra for us folks that never got one. How will I ever get one? I didn't want the stupid inflator kit that came with my car.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.