Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Nah, you want to get one of these.....

Go to www.cz28store.com and check out more pics.

Only 1500 were available.....and there are 288 left.

This is series II

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
I just ordered the 5 car set. Dunno why, I don't necessarily have the money for such a thing..but I did anyway.

Edit: Crap, not shipping till december? Suckage. And I'm going to feel bad taking atleast one of those out and playing with it, but it IS going to happen. I don't buy things to sit there and look at them. :p

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
189 Posts
Did any of you guys get to pick up the Series I cars Jason put together. They were nice.......black with the gunmetal stripes and torque-thrust wheels.....could even get Scott to sign them if you got in the first 150 I think. Keep a lookout over there periodically. Jason's already working on Series III. If you sign up on the store site (may also work if you buy something) you'll get an email alerting you to new cars when they are available.

Glad you guys like them. They are really one of the best 1:64 cars around.

Yeah, it's tough waiting til December, but Jason's good about getting them out quickly......and just think of it as a Christmas gift to yourself.

·
Premium Member
2001 Camaro Z28
11,842 Posts
I snagged 3 of the Series I cars from CamaroZ28.com, and all three were autographed.
I really have no idea why I bought 3 lol.

But yeah, I plan on grabbing a couple of each one he does.
They're sweet. :cool:

·
8,984 Posts
ANy updates on the 5thgen.org possible car?

·
Premium Member
2001 Camaro Z28
11,842 Posts
I wish GreenLight could do one in less of a quantity, cuz then it would be possible, and I'd do it in a heartbeat.

As it is, the minimum quantity is 1500, and that's just too many for a site with less than 1200 members.

I'd really like to do one at some point though.

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
But word on other sites would bring more people to your site. I think it if was a limited run, you would be able to sell them all. Plus, it's good advertising for you. And...you'll get people that will buy more that one (one to keep, one to play with, one to sleep with, one to shower with...) :D

·
Premium Member
9,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
I just received an update on the Camaroz28.com set:

Hello,

I recently sent an e-mail out with a status update to everyone who placed an order with me and who gave me permission to e-mail them. You might have missed it, but I also posted it here:
http://www.camaroz28.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5048194&postcount=200
as part of this thread:
http://www.camaroz28.com/forums/showthread.php?t=544551

Keep an eye on that thread for further updates and if you have any more questions, feel free to e-mail me back.

Thank you,
Jason

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Octane already had me pestering him about it. :D

EDIT: It would be nice if, for compensation of having to wait longer, he threw in another diecast that's not in the 5 car set for free. ;)
What if he offered free donuts? You would be one-up on Tim's compensation package!:rotflmao:(I feel like a union steward)

·
Premium Member
2,774 Posts
yea this delay sucks but its not Jasons fault..

and just as an observer of what Jasons going through for this car..I think any atempt made by 5thgen.org with its small base of members would be short of suicide for owners and admins as far as buying selling and shipping.
CZ28.com is a huge Camaro site and they sold but not as fast with 20K memebers..we have 1% of that since this is just really dedicated to the 5th gen not to mention a new board..I am sure everyone here at 5th gen would love to take part in a car for the site. But are all our members going to buy one? Heck some just posted or registered and dont even come back..

Really you would have to have 500 members of 5thgen.org commited to buying 3 cars each..can we do that? if so then go for it..but if not someones eating alot of toys..

and not saying this in a bad way just pointing out the the problems something like this has that goes along with the fun..

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
1 - 20 of 24 Posts