Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
By Ed Peper
North America Vice President, Chevrolet
A few months ago, we showed you some official “spy shots” of the pre-production version of the new Camaro coupe.
To say the least, response to that post was overwhelmingly enthusiastic – something that was extremely gratifying to all of us here at Chevrolet, who have been hard at work testing and retesting the Camaro development models.
As a reward for your interest – and your patience – here’s a sneak peak of the convertible version of the Camaro, which is also undergoing a similar evaluation as we ready it for full production later next year. (Preproduction models shown. Actual production models may vary.)

More...

·
Premium Member
5,668 Posts
Look at the headlights. It looks like halos, but don't look like HID.

Also look it has a spoiler.

Me want now. Just what I wanted a black vert.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
not a convertible fan...but that thing's sexy....and YES, I like the headlights and the spoiler.

·
Premium Member
2,717 Posts
Oh hell yea! I knew there was some reason I was waiting on the vert! So is that the production headlights on them all octane?

·
Registered
349 Posts
I couldn't help but notice that this one still has the concept grill. Can I asume this will be an option, or was the previous pre-pro grill just a temp version of it? Either way, I'm very happy to see that it might mike through to production.

Sean

·
Registered
141 Posts
Man you RARELY see a 'vert top that keeps the lines that well. You always see the ribs sticking through - not on this beast!

In May 2009 I'm getting a $1,700 a month raise - that gives me about 6 months to save the extra for the 'vert, right? I mean isn't it supposed to be out near the end of 2009?

This solves a lot for me - I wasn't going to be able to afford the coupe right when it came out, but it looks like the powers that be are telling me 'YOU WERE MEANT FOR THE 'VERT..."

Thanks for this great info....:roxor:

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
I'd hat to quote Paris Hilton, but "That's hot!"

·
Registered
330 Posts
i really like the coupe better then that. with the top up it just doesnt look right to me.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.