Modern Camaro Forums banner

Camaro Corral at the Woodward Dream Cruise 2014!

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  camar 
#1 ·
Good afternoon everyone,

Chevrolet is sponsoring a Camaro Corral at the Woodward Dream Cruise 2014 this August 16th. I've been asked to coordinate with all of the various Camaro groups to help spread the word about the corral.

The Camaro Corral will be located just south of I-696 in Pleasant Ridge right along Woodward Avenue. We are going to have space for 150 Camaros!!!

Parking will be absolutely free, but because we anticipate more interest than spots we're asking folks to please RSVP if you would like a spot so we can add you to our list. The first 150 folks who sign up will be guaranteed a spot prior to 10am. Anyone who does not arrive before 10am may lose their spot if we have anyone who shows up and wants to park.

People will be allowed to come and go as they please, so if you want to take a quick cruise there won't be any issues.

All participants will get some swag from Chevrolet as a Thank You for participating -- a Hot Wheels car (the toy, not the 2013 model ;)), a Fat Head, and a poster!

If you are interested, please reply to this thread and let me know. Additionally, we do have a Facebook event page which has been created for helping to spread the word: https://www.facebook.com/events/1433882976897634/?ref=4

Please help spread the word so we can fill all 150 spots and have one heck of a display of Camaros on behalf of Chevrolet!!!

See less See more
#5 ·
nice pics thanks for sharing

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.