Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Posted by admin on Jan 5th, 2009

An insider from the Oshawa plant has shared that: “production will resume jan 12 …the court case should not delay schedule unless it drags to feb…the build schedule is such that body and paint can run for a month before filling up to the trim area. Those who are waiting should be very excited as this is the first car I’ve built that drives as well as it looks. Its a gocart and a rocket ship put together.”

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
231 Posts
That sure is good news. I have actually been thinking of canceling my order due to the economy and that I don't really need the car. However due to your review of how good the car drives I think I will hang in a little longer. That is the car enthusiasts in me that can't resist a fun car. Just hope they get it to me before I change my mind.

·
Registered
370 Posts
That sure is good news. I have actually been thinking of canceling my order due to the economy and that I don't really need the car. However due to your review of how good the car drives I think I will hang in a little longer. That is the car enthusiasts in me that can't resist a fun car. Just hope they get it to me before I change my mind.

Hang-in there just a bit longer. We'll get you that new Camaro .

Thanks from Oshawa

·
Registered
334 Posts
Camaro Production News

An insider from the Oshawa plant has shared that: “production will resume jan 12 …the court case should not delay schedule unless it drags to feb…the build schedule is such that body and paint can run for a month before filling up to the trim area. Those who are waiting should be very excited as this is the first car I’ve built that drives as well as it looks. Its a gocart and a rocket ship put together.” Found this as well on another fourm, hope not a re-post.

·
Banned
1,136 Posts

·
8,984 Posts
So what happened wit hthe 12th?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts