Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's an idea that I hope is already percolating at GM:

When this is all said and done...

Someone PLEASE produce a book detailing the new Camaro from inception to the delivery of the first production car. I want it all; pictures, 'inside' information, interviews, stats, options that didn't make the cut, successes, and failures, during testing, etc...

I don't necessarily want a longer sales brochure; I want the whole, true story. I love this car, and want to know more about it when it is ultimatetly sitting in my driveway.

(Psssst: I'm a pretty good writer. If GM needs help with this, I can take some time off from my day job. Of course I'd need in depth, hands-on testing and experience. ;) )

·
Premium Member
2,717 Posts
There's tons of them in book stores and sites. I can't remember the name of the one I saw but it was quite in depth. found it on the shelf in one of my local book stores.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Years ago, I bought a great book by Micheal Lamm. It was about the design and the beginning of the 1st gen Camaros. What a cool book. Did anyone know that GM actually had a fastback clay model of the 1967 Camaro? If you can find the book, it is really neat. I would like to see a book like that about the 5th gen.

·
THE FBODFATHER
487 Posts
The "Fbodfather" is the perfect person to write such a book.
AND HE KNOWS IT! :D
There is one in the works.

No - I did not write it.

Yes -- he's been to the 'ring -- he's been to Austrailia-- he's been to Milford -- he's been to design studio -- and he's been to Camaro shows........in fact, he kinda hung out at Superfest last year.......

It will be quite a book!

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
:thumbsup: That is good to hear.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.