Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's an idea that I hope is already percolating at GM:

When this is all said and done...

Someone PLEASE produce a book detailing the new Camaro from inception to the delivery of the first production car. I want it all; pictures, 'inside' information, interviews, stats, options that didn't make the cut, successes, and failures, during testing, etc...

I don't necessarily want a longer sales brochure; I want the whole, true story. I love this car, and want to know more about it when it is ultimatetly sitting in my driveway.

(Psssst: I'm a pretty good writer. If GM needs help with this, I can take some time off from my day job. Of course I'd need in depth, hands-on testing and experience. ;) )

·
Premium Member
2,717 Posts
There's tons of them in book stores and sites. I can't remember the name of the one I saw but it was quite in depth. found it on the shelf in one of my local book stores.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Years ago, I bought a great book by Micheal Lamm. It was about the design and the beginning of the 1st gen Camaros. What a cool book. Did anyone know that GM actually had a fastback clay model of the 1967 Camaro? If you can find the book, it is really neat. I would like to see a book like that about the 5th gen.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
There's tons of them in book stores and sites. I can't remember the name of the one I saw but it was quite in depth. found it on the shelf in one of my local book stores.

Welll, I'd be willing to pony up some cash when the 5th gen comes out. I'd be glued to the pages to see how the new Camaro came about.

·
THE FBODFATHER
487 Posts
The "Fbodfather" is the perfect person to write such a book.
AND HE KNOWS IT! :D
There is one in the works.

No - I did not write it.

Yes -- he's been to the 'ring -- he's been to Austrailia-- he's been to Milford -- he's been to design studio -- and he's been to Camaro shows........in fact, he kinda hung out at Superfest last year.......

It will be quite a book!

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
:thumbsup: That is good to hear.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts