• Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Hmmmm, I don't care

Votes: 12 34.3%
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,668 Posts
I really don't care for drifting myself. I am sure its fun to do but I don't really see the point in it.

Back before I ever heard of drifting I did it when it snowed in empty parking lots. I didn't know it had a name, I just called it sideways driving:D

·
Premium Member
2,665 Posts
The official Display of Oversteer, Understeer, and Compensating Used Highly Effectively or DOUCHE racing

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,665 Posts
Its does take skill, like Sluuug said; but it does kinda seems like as useful and rewarding as being able to switch hands during mastabation and gaining a stroke.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
I really don't care for drifting myself. I am sure its fun to do but I don't really see the point in it.

Back before I ever heard of drifting I did it when it snowed in empty parking lots. I didn't know it had a name, I just called it sideways driving:D
Empty Mall parking lots big streets after car shows.
I used to do the same thing. Never thought they would make a sport out of it.

[QUTOE=LUWINKLE]Drifting" isn't a real competition..it's just people making their vehicles go in directions vehicles aren't meant to go[/QUOTE]

Still takes alot of skill. Alot of people dont realize how much power those cars are puttin down. Put the average person in there Im sure they'll touch everthing on the track.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
Empty Mall parking lots big streets after car shows.
I used to do the same thing. Never thought they would make a sport out of it.

LUWINKLE said:
Drifting" isn't a real competition..it's just people making their vehicles go in directions vehicles aren't meant to go
Still takes alot of skill. Alot of people dont realize how much power those cars are puttin down. Put the average person in there Im sure they'll touch everthing on the track.
That's because the average person doesn't give a **** about trying to drive their car sideways ;).

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Dont care too much for drifting. I am a 1/4 mile type of guy. Would rather go to a drag strip more than anything. Dont get me wrong I think it would be cool, but drifting is not for me. Would rather spend money on go fast mods instead of LOTS AND LOTS of tires plus suspension mods out the ass.

·
Registered
742 Posts
i think it be cool, but GM is getting out of the GTO and into the Soltice, so i dunno how they would do that.

·
Registered
206 Posts
I t couldnt hurt, if anything it would expose the car to drift
enthusiasts and the 5thgen will be fitted with a type of suspension that is popular with drfters,rwd irs. the most of the popular of the drift type cars are
the 240sx/silvia. most all the silvia 240sx drifters are looking to be ls power
it seems to be the big thing now among them.
on a side note there is a local with a ls2 swap in a zenki 240
preys on stangs and naive ls1 and lt1 owners:eek:
runs 10's in the 1/4 and does killer crooked sideways burnouts
seems like the 5th gen is a good option for these enthusiasts,
comes with all they need and then some.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I t couldnt hurt, if anything it would expose the car to drift
enthusiasts and the 5thgen will be fitted with a type of suspension that is popular with drfters,rwd irs. the most of the popular of the drift type cars are
the 240sx/silvia. most all the silvia 240sx drifters are looking to be ls power
it seems to be the big thing now among them.
on a side note there is a local with a ls2 swap in a zenki 240
preys on stangs and naive ls1 and lt1 owners:eek:
runs 10's in the 1/4 and does killer crooked sideways burnouts
seems like the 5th gen is a good option for these enthusiasts,
comes with all they need and then some.
i love you (no ****)

.....anyways, I'm glad to see I'm not alone.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts