Modern Camaro Forums banner

Camaro entering production phase?

12K views 65 replies 21 participants last post by  Luwinkle 
Thats good info. I hope GM of America will be just as forthcoming with the info soon.

The codename is Jinx. Spy for hire.

lol. we will see. If you want ill give u a z/28 5th gen sig to work with.

The concept is not going to look much different, butt he only thing I'm still waiting for is GM announcing WTF is going to be under the hood!
^ x infinity.

that, and wheel clearances.

I dont know anymore than anyone else but i would expect the 1st v8 to come out in it would be an ls3 w/380-450hp which would be plenty to put the new charger in its place.
I know you meant challenger, but on that note I found this:

http://blogs.edmunds.com/Straightline/2631

Charger or Chally mule? If a chally mule, shame on dodge. Even the **** chally front end bolts right on for the test mule.

I can see this as a common appearance mod to charger, if not a factory facelift. If a face lift, that basically makes a chally/charger into the new stratus/stratus r/t. Lame.

Those things are my point. lol. I know it will be a two door but it parts can swap from Charger to Challenger like front clips (like some Magnum have swapped for 300C front clips).

I doubt the Camaro will be able to swap stuff like that from a G8. I hate Dodge's lack of vision. I was expecting a LX platform car, but not a car thats just a shortened chassis, two- door charger. If they price that thing 2k over a comparable optioned charger, they may as well just roll over.

we need 400 horses in the camaro come on the gto has 400 and it is not nearly as nice as the camaro based on the concept and the g8 has 370 we should not have to settle for a sports car that performs close to the same way as a sedan wake up gm
Wow your screenname is long and we need at least some "."s in the post. :lol:

If you look very close you can see Waldo and Bin Laden duking it out next to the red car.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.