Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

17th birthday present.

2010 Camaro 2SS.
3 YEARS OF WAITING FOR THIS. OF BEGGING FOR THIS. OF STRAIGHT A'S FOR THIS. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Post your face when you got your Camaro.

·
Premium Member
6,258 Posts
Be careful with it. It's a LOT of car for a young driver! I'd hate to hear you injured someone.

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
When I was 17 all of my friends drove New Camaro's ( I didnt get that chance ) A lot of us have had to work hard and wait a long time for this moment then there are the lucky/fortunate ones as in yourself who get one at a earlier age. I hope you treat your Camaro with the respect it deserves. Sounds like from the Grades you are getting you are working hard in school :thumbsup: Keep up those Grades , Cruise that Camaro and make memories that one day you will look back on and smile at.

Congrats and keep up the hard work in school. Drive careful and take care of that car and dont let her get hurt better yet dont let her hurt YOU. With the proper love and care she can be around for years to come :thumbsup:
you will appreciate it a lot more in years to come when she is still around ( TRUST ME )

I started saving for my NEW Camaro when I was 17 Now I'm 29 and I finally got my NEW Camaro this February :D Hard work pays off .

Post a pic when I got my car ? :lol: I wont post a certain picture of me claiming my car :lol:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This is my graduating year present. Going to State next year.

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
its cool to stay in school! at least until you graduate, then college is optional.

·
Registered
968 Posts
Are you blowing on it, licking it or trying to open the door? :screwy: :lookandleave:

·
Premium Member
6,258 Posts
Jekyll-N-Hyde Post a pic when I got my car ? :lol: I wont post a certain picture of me claiming my car :lol: QUOTE said:
You dont mean this one do you? :lol:
I'm glad to see you're protecting your neck from sun damage :lol:

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
Jekyll-N-Hyde Post a pic when I got my car ? :lol: I wont post a certain picture of me claiming my car :lol: QUOTE said:
You dont mean this one do you? :lol:

FACEPALM lol

Sad thing is when I typed that out I said to myself Sucker he "Eric " cant post it with me having a thumbdrive with all the pics on it mwuahahahahahahahaha

I had to claim it. I had just got done saying she is mine and Eric said well we havent done paper work yet !

BS So I Claimed it lol Raildust never tasted so Freaking Good lol

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
CONGRATS!!! enjoy your Camaro. sounds like you worked really hard and you deserve it :D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts