Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just thought I'd share with all of you the video I made from footage and pics my wife and I shot while at Camaro5 Fest. I realize some of you aren't fans of "the other site" but I'm a member of both. Even if you don't care for the other forum please check out the vid with all the Camaros and post up what you guys think. :thumbsup:

Sorry Mods, forgot to give the warning. Contains explicit lyrics in one of the songs so please be advised this may not be suitable to play outloud at work or other public places.

* Work Warning for language on the soundtrack *

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
NICE WORK on that video :cool:

I like the scene with the CGM car at 1:24 I also like the personal touch at the end :D

Looks like a great time - I'll bet quite a few people in that town wondered what the hell was going on :lol:
We had over 300 cars do the initial kickoff cruise, some of the footage you saw w/ the police stopping traffic for us. Anyway, there were lots of folks coming out of their houses and lining the streets waving and cheering at everyone as they went by. It was an awesome feeling being a part of that. Almost like saying, "It's the return of the Camaro" and all these folks were there to see it. The town was very hospitable, the police did an AMAZING job having over 300 cars, and the track staff was great and everyone wants the fest to return next year. Put it this way, in closing comments the mods told us that the track staff had NEVER seen such a turn out for a single model car and they had recently held a Mustang rally....only about 20 Mustangs showed for that one! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
42 Posts
Awesome vid. Boy I wish I was there:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
Regardless of that "other site" that video was BAD ASSSSSSS!!!!

I would love to be in a huge convoy of 5th gens like that!

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Great vid and love the Canadian music!

·
Registered
968 Posts
Great Vid........Had to watch it twice. :lol:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts