Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Those are some great pics. I hate to say it, but the V6 Mustang looks good. Not feeling the hood scoop on the 'vert, though. Although it's better than the 05-09 crap hood scoop, it's still :meh:.

·
Premium Member
2,774 Posts
the back end on the new stang...omg that is UGLY..I mean it may be just the shot but **** if its not messed up..

·
Registered
347 Posts
I am yet to decide my feelings on the new mustang. I mean even if it was the best looking car in the world, with those engines it's nothing.

Those wheels on the challenger look eerily similar to the 21" wheels on the camaro, And on top of that it appears that there's maybe 1/2" of rubber on those things at the most.

And in conclusion, as usual I love the camaro except for that rear diffuser... I just cant get past those exhaust openings/tips. But I do like the rest of the ground effects package. I wouldn't order any of the ground effects stuff but it's not bad...

Great pics though!

·
Registered
318 Posts
The 370Z may have just stolen me away from the Camaro SS, due to gas mileage.. And, well, it looks like a Porsche. And I do love me some Porsche.

·
Registered
81 Posts
09SemperSS, if you like the Nissan over the camaro, you are posting to the wrong site!

Anyways, my opinion on the mustang is that i like what they did with the front of the car (they made it look meaner), but i hate what they did with the rear.

·
8,984 Posts
09SemperSS, if you like the Nissan over the camaro, you are posting to the wrong site!

Anyways, my opinion on the mustang is that i like what they did with the front of the car (they made it look meaner), but i hate what they did with the rear.
I have been preaching this for awile brother, preach on.

·
A New Camaro, Excellent!
529 Posts
The "Black Edition" Camaro is my pick for most badass car of the bunch!

·
8,984 Posts
Amen.

·
Premium Member
9,152 Posts

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
At the SF auto show last week they only had the orange Camaro vert, which nobody can buy anytime soon of course. I was glad to get a close look at the 2009 Corvette ZR1 in cyber gray metallic (my ordered Camaro's color), and I must say it looked very nice. All the lines were visible and perhaps due to all the fluorescent lighting in Moscone Center it had sort of a bluish tinge to it. Ambient lighting is going to create some sweet effects coming off that paint.

As far as other cool cars go, the Nissan GT-R looked awesome. It's supposedly in the same class as the Audi R8, though much cheaper at $80K, and with better performance (480 hp, 438 lb-ft twin turbo). Nissan had the best looking > $50K car in my opinion.

·
Banned
4,153 Posts
At the SF auto show last week they only had the orange Camaro vert, which nobody can buy anytime soon of course. I was glad to get a close look at the 2009 Corvette ZR1 in cyber gray metallic (my ordered Camaro's color), and I must say it looked very nice. All the lines were visible and perhaps due to all the fluorescent lighting in Moscone Center it had sort of a bluish tinge to it. Ambient lighting is going to create some sweet effects coming off that paint.

As far as other cool cars go, the Nissan GT-R looked awesome. It's supposedly in the same class as the Audi R8, though much cheaper at $80K, and with better performance (480 hp, 438 lb-ft twin turbo). Nissan had the best looking > $50K car in my opinion.
There is a very prominent blue flake in the paint. I noticed that at the AZ Auto Show last weekend. Very cool color.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts