Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2001 Camaro Z28
11,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Holden test car pictures...
I think this is a Holden sedan with a shrunken wheelbase, supposedly a chassis tester for Camaro (with the sedan body on it still).

And a small (bit fuzzy) picture of one of the Camaro mules being loaded up on the trailer:

Nothing real earth shattering, but cool pics nonetheless. :thumbsup:

Thanks to 5thGen.org member nikecar for snapping the pictures. :)

·
Registered
130 Posts
NOOoooo!

Originally Posted by Fbodfather
Be in Indy in September of 2008

Thats Too long to wait!! :)

:BangHead::D:BangHead:

·
Registered
77 Posts
Holden test car pictures...
I think this is a Holden sedan with a shrunken wheelbase, supposedly a chassis tester for Camaro (with the sedan body on it still).

QUOTE]

Why would the shrunken sedan be around with since Camaro mules have been out in the open for a while? VE Coupe (Monaro)?!?!?:confused:

·
Premium Member
2,717 Posts
Badger;48968Why would the shrunken sedan be around with since Camaro mules have been out in the open for a while? VE Coupe (Monaro)?!?!?:confused:[/QUOTE said:
Because that car was on the road long before the Camaro bodied mules hit.

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
It's really strange that it would have a Chevy front end, too. Why go through all that trouble instead of just having a non-descript front end?

·
Premium Member
2,717 Posts
It is the lumina which was out before the G8 or other comparables even hit so they used what they had to test it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I wondered too about the Chevy badge, but I saw the shipping slip tht clearly showed it was a Holden Lumina. Trucker said the vins were the same but the color of the car was white while the slip said blue.

The engineer said it was going to be sent to the mideast as the Holden Commodore.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.