Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to the site and fell in love with the new Camaro a few months ago when i first saw it on that show " my own worst enemy" I went down to the Atlanta Auto show today and what can i say the car in person is amazing! The Rep from GM Was just as Amazing with unreal knowledge on the Camaro and other cars there, He was very helpful and even helped build a Camaro online! If anyone is headed down to see the new Camaro go see this young guy, I believe his name was Ed and he is very professional and will listen to any question you have! Needless to say Gm got it right with the all new Camaro and the rest of the there new line up he showed me. Great JOB Chevy keep up the Great work!!! America needs it!

·
Registered
258 Posts
Welcome from Auburn. I was at the Atlanta show yesterday and both Ed and Samantha spent a great deal of time with my friend and I. They made it a very enjoyable visit. And I'll repeat the previous poster's question. Have you got your Camaro ordered yet? :5go:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes i am ordering one as i can! The one Ed helped me build was a Cyber gray one with black stripes and 21in wheels, it also had the RS package and was a 2 SS. Thank you for such a warm welcome!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts