Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
Oh yeah, and I forgot to say YESSSSSSSS! This was a production stage I was definitely waiting for!

·
Premium Member
5,668 Posts
Nice:thumbsup: Wonder what's under the hood?

·
Registered
328 Posts
it's awesome

Great to see the words in the artical saying LSA and CTS-V, ZR1 :eek:
WOW the excitment is amping :bowdown::drool: Nice to see it on the
track and it moving right along with brembos, rockin. Next will be the
video of it on the track :popcorn:, now that would be even better and we might hear a whine of maybe a supercharger :drool::drool::bowdown:

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
I'm likin' the Brembo brakes!

·
Registered
60 Posts
i Will Look if i can go to the Nürburgring, it's about 2 Hours away from home...

the Rear Sidemarkerlights are taped?? Why The hell are there those Yellow Taillights?? (I know Euro Spec requires them but here (I live in Switzerland) are many Cadillacs etc. with red Taillights...)

I'll put red ones on my camaro...and rear sidemarker ligts... looks much better

·
Registered
199 Posts
anyone else peep the red and blue AN fittings under the rear bumper? what is this? I dont think it's fuel lines.. could it be a diff cooler??

·
Registered
620 Posts
i spotted the An fittings, the taped marker light, the brembos, and the dent in the center of the trunk lid. i like the look, i agree these are some of the best spy shots around to date and the size allows for closer viewing for detail. Love this car and the way it looks (even the moc up head lights are growing on me lol).

·
Registered
318 Posts
i Will Look if i can go to the Nürburgring, it's about 2 Hours away from home...

the Rear Sidemarkerlights are taped?? Why The hell are there those Yellow Taillights?? (I know Euro Spec requires them but here (I live in Switzerland) are many Cadillacs etc. with red Taillights...)

I'll put red ones on my camaro...and rear sidemarker ligts... looks much better
Switzerland has no laws. It is a separate entity from Europe.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts