Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone heard anything about the Camaro becoming the Nationwide Series body for Chevy? I saw where Ford is going over to the Mustang.

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
I dont want to see Nascar use the Camaro or atleast the name on anything they put on the Track. The direction Nascar has gone and is going its a joke anymore.

Car of tomorrow/today ..... whatever.... no longer are they driving car's.

Besides the only thing Mustang and challenger about these cars are the bodies. Not like it used to be.

·
Registered
180 Posts
I dont want to see Nascar use the Camaro or atleast the name on anything they put on the Track. The direction Nascar has gone and is going its a joke anymore.

Car of tomorrow/today ..... whatever.... no longer are they driving car's.

Besides the only thing Mustang and challenger about these cars are the bodies. Not like it used to be.
not even the bodies.. its just the stickiers..
and chevy said now because it wont ressemble camaro's shape

·
Registered
102 Posts
Don't know about the Nationwide Series but a lot of local late model racers are going to use the Camaro. Actually, you can buy the Camaro frame and body panels straight from Chevy for that purpose. Just a shell, no paint, or anything else. Cost is around 7-8 gran.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Has anyone heard anything about the Camaro becoming the Nationwide Series body for Chevy? I saw where Ford is going over to the Mustang.
Don't know about the Nationwide Series but a lot of local late model racers are going to use the Camaro. Actually, you can buy the Camaro frame and body panels straight from Chevy for that purpose. Just a shell, no paint, or anything else. Cost is around 7-8 gran.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts