Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
2001 Camaro Z28
11,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fbodfather said:
TIDBIT: we have four vehicles that have been ordered for Marketing -- they'll be the cars you see in Brochures early on -- they were built in Australia - and they're being completely torn apart and put back together again in Milford -- graining is being applied -- parts are being 'massaged'
Woot! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
370 Posts
Woot! :thumbsup:
I sure hope that whats happening here in Oshawa with regards to layoffs does not effect Camaro production. If we can't sell V-6 and V-8 trucks how the hell are we going to sell Camaros ?? We're waiting for the shoe to drop on Plant # 1 Camaro , i sure hope i'm wrong. It could be a nasty couple of years for auto production.

I'm in the market for a new crew cab Z-71 but i guess maybe i'll see what happens south of the border first.

·
Premium Member
5,229 Posts
I can't wait for photos to start showing up soon. Four models doesn't sound like much.

I guess when you factor in that they are probably hand made it sounds like a tall order.

·
Premium Member
2,665 Posts
i bet there's going to be at least one black one and a silver or white one. I hope they make the other two very interesting colors.

I hope all four are different trims too. (base, RS, SS, Z28)

:roxor:

·
Registered
637 Posts
NO NO NO he meant Good, Gooder, Most Goodest, and HOLY ****!! :D

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
Tim, i'll second your "woot!" and raise ya a "hell yeah!" :roxor: :D

·
Registered
620 Posts
LOL nice to hear things are moveing along nicely. are these going to be the dealer brochures or what?

·
Premium Member
2001 Camaro Z28
11,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
...it will be interesting to see ;) if they are in differnt trim(s) ;)
Indeed it will! :D

Let me put 2 and 2 together for everyone:
These are also the cars that the focus group will be seeing up close and personal. :)

They have 15 days to finish the headlights!!! :lol:

·
Premium Member
2,665 Posts

These are also the cars that the focus group will be seeing up close and personal. :)

Pictures please. lol. Just have one of the focus group streak across the testing grounds to distract the GM guys while someone takes pictures.:lol:

If they dont tell the engine at least find a way to meter the hp/tq in comparision to other cars. If you driven a Mustang Gt and the V6 is faster, I like to know.

The V8 is going to be a given, but I still like to know the power comparison because I like to know somewhat about whats under the hood.

I cant wait to see the headlights and color options.

Demand Jinx Blue.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts

Here it is...Go test drive the G8 GT then go to the focus group then come back and tell us how much faster it is than the G8 GT....Pleeeeease ;)

·
Registered
108 Posts
OMFG... this is gonna be just spectacular!!:D

Best regardSS,

Elie

·
Premium Member
2,717 Posts
Nice! Would be great to have pics of finished headlights to plaster for the naysayers.

I'm betting they will be in "impact" colors if they are for advertisement. Black, red, Yellow etc.

·
Premium Member
2,665 Posts
1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.