Modern Camaro Forums banner
61 - 72 of 72 Posts
For my spoof, the title was, "The Rice and the Curious", Its a title in the works.

For the serious movie, that based on facts and truth, "Life behind the Throttle".
Let me see alittle of the draft or somethin.
Let me know what kinda cars u lookin for every one I know is into racing.

Let me see alittle of the draft or somethin.
Let me know what kinda cars u lookin for every one I know is into racing.
Well I was kinda of thinking of drafting cars from Pimp my Ride so that the spoof mind-set would be right and funny.

As for the serious movie. Real cars that have blemishes or even cars that do run as fast as the movie shows.

I own all three Fast movies and even though the first was the best, I think if GM can get Vin Diesel and Paul Walker to star and make all the stars GM cars like in Transformers it will do us all good and make our cars' production numbers higher and ultimately cheaper! I heard the 2nd Transformers movie will be coming out about the same time as the Camaro. Any truth to that?

I like to see a muscle car biased movie in 2009. You, know the best way to usher out the import craze. If the new Slow and the Curious is going to be made, I like to see imports made as cameos (that are shown as rice and dealt with in the same manner). The first movie jumped started the culture and the 4th should help kill it. We as domestic owners can do the rest, lol.
I agree, they need to kill the import craze and bring back the the muscle car wars. And what better way to do that than on the big screen. The US was as far as I know the only country to have true muscle cars, we invented it! So what says american more? Muscle cars? or Rice cars? The slow and the curious helped to make those import yawn mobiles popular among kids and teenagers with fart cans, "NAS"(don't even get me started on that!) and flashy colors straight out of a crayola box of crayons! It in part played on the old mentality that its not cool to do things or like things that your parents did, being rebelious in a way. Its also like saying I don't like a brand of beer because my old man drinks it. We need to have a movie to make young people proud to drive/own american vehicles again. Back in the 60's throught the 80's I don't think anyone ever really dreamed of a foreign car unless it was a lambo or ferrari! Well there, thats my 2 cents:BangHead:

I own all three Fast movies and even though the first was the best, I think if GM can get Vin Diesel and Paul Walker to star and make all the stars GM cars like in Transformers it will do us all good and make our cars' production numbers higher and ultimately cheaper! I heard the 2nd Transformers movie will be coming out about the same time as the Camaro. Any truth to that?
They need GM Ford and Chysler the stars with no single winner, but have Hondas, Toyotas or whatever else the losers getting beat up on fro a change. I don't remember which movie had the 69 Yenko camaro but a magazine did actual perfomance testes on all of them including the Yenko. and despite what the movie glamorized all the imports lost to the camaro except the s2000 did better than the 69 camaro in the solum, which I would expect.

They need GM Ford and Chysler the stars with no single winner, but have Hondas, Toyotas or whatever else the losers getting beat up on fro a change. I don't remember which movie had the 69 Yenko camaro but a magazine did actual perfomance testes on all of them including the Yenko. and despite what the movie glamorized all the imports lost to the camaro except the s2000 did better than the 69 camaro in the solum, which I would expect.
It was the 2nd slow movie with the yenko. I liked the first one with the gto and vin diesal. They should beat on nissan and mazda too since they both are trying to come out with fast cars. I'd like to see a new super camaro and maybe even a super vette in the fourth spanking every inport and ultimately destroying their names and numbers. It would be cool to see a challenger and shelby in there too.

It also kept reving after he let off. LOL
Didn't Arnold have a shotgun and pistol and or m-16 with an infanate magazine. Loved the movie but being prior infantry I see all those infanate magazines like you all see the unlimited gears. I love cars as much as guns (more) but don't have all the hands on like I do with guns. I own a 05 GTO which will be getting traded for a 09 or 10 Camaro for sure. Love the car but when I bought it I wanted a new Camaro but they were discontinued. Now the countdown is on! Maybe I will keep the GTO and get the Camaro if I continue to work infanate hours at work!

Didn't Arnold have a shotgun and pistol and or m-16 with an infanate magazine. Loved the movie but being prior infantry I see all those infanate magazines like you all see the unlimited gears. I love cars as much as guns (more) but don't have all the hands on like I do with guns. I own a 05 GTO which will be getting traded for a 09 or 10 Camaro for sure. Love the car but when I bought it I wanted a new Camaro but they were discontinued. Now the countdown is on! Maybe I will keep the GTO and get the Camaro if I continue to work infanate hours at work!
Almost all movie firearms are like that. Most movies with revolvers have them firing like 20+ shots FROM A REVOLVER before they reload..if they ever reload. I often find myself counting rounds, when possible, to tell when they go into "movie mode".

Almost all movie firearms are like that. Most movies with revolvers have them firing like 20+ shots FROM A REVOLVER before they reload..if they ever reload. I often find myself counting rounds, when possible, to tell when they go into "movie mode".
Totally agree. I have seen very few movies where hollywood impressed me with their gun reload scenes.

I hope this new Camaro is as easy to throw sideways (throttle control) as my 05 GTO. Even an amature can look like a pro in that car. That was my first real v-8 with an m6 so I don't know, maybe they are all that easy to drive sideways and look good doing it.

A car has to be well balanced to control it sideways, or you have to practice it a lot. I've had my corvette for 1.5 years, and I'm getting pretty good at sliding corners thanks to some of our more sandy autocross sites. But in the wet, the back can come out really quickly.

A couple of my videos show the sandy sites, if you are curious.

61 - 72 of 72 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.