Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Conversation between my brother right now.

Him: You know they're selling the new camaros now
Me: No, they're not
Him: Yeah, they are, my friend saw one on the free way the other day
Me: What the hell, WHERE?

yeah,at that point he went into the bathroom to shower, still waiting for him to come out so I can find out what freeway! Will report back to see what he says.

I'm skeptical, why would they have one out here? I don't see what they would want to test the camaro out here for. Maybe to check out how it does in heavy traffic! :rotflmao:

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
He said it was on the 110 free way, I don't know how many of you are familiar with that free way but it's in LA County, ****, I live in Orange County hopefully if it's here it makes a pass or two down the 91, as I'm usually ALWAYS on that free way

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
He said it was on the 110 free way, I don't know how many of you are familiar with that free way but it's in LA County, ****, I live in Orange County hopefully if it's here it makes a pass or two down the 91, as I'm usually ALWAYS on that free way
I will keep my camera in my car! I live near where the 110 ends in South Pasadena/Pasadena. Any idea what color?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.